PTCGO Zygarde Gx is bugged?

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Just wondering if the Gx attacks is bugged or how exactly works when it play with Bonnie? Today I was playing agaisnt Zygarde Gx Deck, he use Bonnie to being able to hit his Gx attack again but I was able to hit Zygarde back in my turn and its the second time I see that happening, the first one was on a youtube video more than a month ago and I dont know if still the bug is not fixed or that is how should work, so my question is Bonnie only allow you to make the damage without effect or Zygarde Gx attack with Bonnie is actually bugged?

Otaku

The wise fool?
Need a little more information to be sure.

Verdict-GX only protects Zygarde-GX from damage by Pokémon-EX/GX. Also, did you do anything that would have reset the effect, like playing Pokémon Ranger or forcing Zygarde-GX to the Bench and back?

I realize the answer is obvious, but the first step in diagnosing a glitch or bug is to eliminate the obvious. ;)

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Need a little more information to be sure.

Verdict-GX only protects Zygarde-GX from damage by Pokémon-EX/GX. Also, did you do anything that would have reset the effect, like playing Pokémon Ranger or forcing Zygarde-GX to the Bench and back?

I realize the answer is obvious, but the first step in diagnosing a glitch or bug is to eliminate the obvious. ;)

Nvm I dindt realize until now it only prevent from Gx/Ex pokemon xD I thought it was full protection from everything