Finished [YPPY] Let's Write A Story! - Story Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Messsage from @Celever:

Thanks for playing lads I'll compile the story at some point the forums suck on my phone and I'm not at home.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Aaaaand, it's time to lock this thread! I hope you all had fun writing an unintelligable story!

Also, have a compiled story, courtesy of @Jadethepokemontrainer:

Us! said:
It's Summer, and the beach was crowded thanks to the glorious sun. But then... a giant fish washed ashore, very hungry, and lept onto someone and ate the sun. The sun is shining inside the fishes bones and cracked the secret egg. Will looked up at the flying monkey and thought "I'm dead." It's greatest fear is being swallowed by a tiny dwarf and flying into painting in order to eat hammers and cherries. The monkey wanted to find coleslaw, and lick fresh paint. (how it made soup. The parsley noodles were astoundingly sour and sweet thanks to the smelly apron sauce that hurt my right knee even though the book was spineless. You could've seen it, it was so glorious that the entire world gazed at its overwhelming beauty and coleslaw with an invincible chicken with two tails that is red.) The dwarf ate ducks that liked to dance the macarena and sing about bubblegum. flavored chicken mcnuggets dipped in gasoline which is set on fire and thrown in cheese. it was thick and so he wonders why the dragon had left the pantry sticky yet unfortunately sour. everyday he weeps about his pupper in hopelessness. One day, he found a mini basketball in his bathroom refrigerator. After that the dragon shouted, "Want to open a minivan?" He replied "Hello, I think you are about ready to end an exciting adventure. It is called the chronicles of yummy turkey and ham." Congratulations to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.