Question Would anyone want 5 iv own tempo rockruffs?

Shad

Aspiring Trainer
Basically asking because I have way too many..i have a variety of natures all will be l1

I also have a large amount of rowlets

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Are they tradeable to BW games for the DS? Not even the 2ds, just the 2008-2012 DS.

Shad

Aspiring Trainer
Are they tradeable to BW games for the DS? Not even the 2ds, just the 2008-2012 DS.

I have Pokemon bank and black and white 2. Ultra moon, moon, alpha sappire, Pokemon X. And I'm not sure you can even trade still bit diamond and soul silver. :)

I basically ask because I don't want to go to the effort of noting all the ivs available, and natures. Genders. If no one would even want them.
I have like 5 boxes full of them. And I'm accepting anything for them. I' be giving them away.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I have Pokemon bank and black and white 2. Ultra moon, moon, alpha sappire, Pokemon X. And I'm not sure you can even trade still bit diamond and soul silver. :)

I basically ask because I don't want to go to the effort of noting all the ivs available, and natures. Genders. If no one would even want them.
I have like 5 boxes full of them. And I'm accepting anything for them. I' be giving them away.
Sorry, I forgot I have my lil bro my copy of Black and White, otherwise I would take them. :rolleyes: I would ask @Dusk Form Lycanroc though.