• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Weird Deck Zoroark-GX/Techs?

oliver bruce

Aspiring Trainer
images

POKEMON: 18
4x Zorua / BKT- 89
4x Zoroark GX / SLG-53
1x Sudowoodo / BKT-67
1x Mew / FCO-29
1x Buzzwole / FLI-77
1x Mewtwo / EVO-51
2x Sneasel / UPR-73
2x Weavile / UPR-74
2x Tapu LeLe GX / GRI-60

TRAINERS: 32
4x Puzzle Of Time / BKP-109
2x Brigette / BKT-134
2x Special Charge / STS-105
2x N / FCO-105
3x Professor Sycamore / BKP-107
2x Cynthia / UPR-119
4x Guzma / BUS-115
2x Rescue Stretcher / GRI-130
4x Ultra Ball / SLG-68
1x Evosoda / GEN-62
2x Choice Band / GRI-121
1x Mallow / GRI-127
1x Acerola / BUS-112
2x Float Stone / BKT-137

ENERGYS: 10
4x Double Colourless Energy / SLG-69
3x Counter Energy / CIN-100
3x Unit Energy FDY // Fighting, Fairy, Dark / FLI-118

Comments:
So this is just a random deck I thought of, and I remembered the weavile / zoroark combo and I wanted to add to that with all the techs we’ve seen lately, so comment your opinions down below.

So this deck is good against any think that has a weakness to it, and any think that uses ability’s, zoroark, lycanroc, Tapu Lele, Malamar, to name a couple but this deck two uses ability’s so ability lock decks will slow this deck down, Manley, garbodor decks like, golisopod garb, and drampa garb, the other is greninja, with its shadow stitching. You could also drop one zoroark gx or another card for the normal zoroark that make switching your pokemon a breeze as well as being able to hit for large numbers. All in all it’s a pretty good deck.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
A few thoughts for your consideration:

Since all of your main attackers have a F Pokémon attack Weakness, these matchups will be quite difficult. IMO, your techs, for these particular match-ups, are insufficient in counts. But, play-test a lot against Buzzwole GX and Lycanroc GX deck variants to determine what changes may be needed.

1 Mallow may be insufficent since you are running only Special energy which potentially may be difficult to find when you need to.

Why no Field Blowers??

Why no Stadiums?? Should your opponent play a Parallel City (limiting your bench to just 3 Pokémon), your main attacker, Zoroark GX's main attack will be significantly crippled.

I hope you find these comments helpful.