Rate My Team Which of these two teams for Ultra Sun?

Oxkill

Aspiring Trainer
Hello , fellow trainers! I'm bulding my in-game team and I'd also like to use it when battling my friend. I do not know however whitch one would be better of these two:

TEAM 1:
- Arcanine
- Greninja
- Decidueye
- Alolan Raichu
- Mawile/Mega Mawile
- Dragonite

TEAM 2:
- Arcanine
- Greninja
- Decidueye
- Gardevoir
- Scizor/Mega Scizor
- Dragonite

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Usually Rate my Teams are for competitive and include set details, moves, etc. Honestly, both will be fine for the main story. I personally am more partial to Alolan Raichu and Mega Mawile, but that is personal preference really. If you are looking to beat your friend, Mega Mawile is a more potent Pokemon than Mega Scizor, so for power go that option

Oxkill

Aspiring Trainer
Usually Rate my Teams are for competitive and include set details, moves, etc. Honestly, both will be fine for the main story. I personally am more partial to Alolan Raichu and Mega Mawile, but that is personal preference really. If you are looking to beat your friend, Mega Mawile is a more potent Pokemon than Mega Scizor, so for power go that option

I'm sorry, but thank you for your answer. With the Mawile team I have the power, yes, but I was afraid of having 3 members weak to ground. Do you think it would be a great deal?