General Where Does Your Username Come From?

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Part of the reason I go with my real name or some variation. Not creative, but I will never cringe at it years later.

Especially not after my old YouTube username was read aloud by my science teacher in front of the whole class (long story).
I guess, but I was hungry. People do strange things when they're hungry...

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
My story is that I liked a youtuber called Weegee and he said in his Cloud video "ANIME CY-" but the attack missed so he didn't finish it. So I took that name and changed it to Psyclone as there was already an Anime Cyclone. This was when Pokemon Go was a new game.

SSGB123

Aspiring Trainer
My Xbox randomized Username but with Super and Boy added to SuperSilverGalaxyBoy shortened to SSGB with 123 afterwards

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
As you can probably tell, I must have been very high and wasted when I came up with my user name. Notice that capital B looks like the number 8 (but I always use lower case "b")
I first came up with it when I created an account on Metacafe many years ago. I actually like the name, so now I use it everywhere, like YouTube, PokeBeach, Listia, etc..

My user name is nowhere close to my real name or anything about me! But people have fun pronouncing it :)

Uh, mine is kinda uninteresting, but here we go.

So, to be fair, I don't really like pineapples all that much (Weird, I know.) Flavorful is my favorite adjective (Yes, I know be quite.) and pineapples were part of an inside joke with friends back in high school. When I was thinking of a username to use for Minecraft, I used this. Just decided to combine the 2 things together and they somehow fit very, very nicely. Also, I go by PineApl, not anything else. Thank you.

The Apl part is because the character limit in Minecraft is 16 hahaha :p. So is PTCGO's so, it ends up working. (Can't spell apple with limit, so Apl instead.)

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
My username is one I actually came up with on the fly lol.

As you already know, Articuno is my favorite pokemon, so of course I wanted something that sounded cool and have my love for Articuno come across in an elegant way.
I thought the name 'Aria' sounded beautiful, and when I looked up the definition of 'aria' it says: "a long, accompanied song for a solo voice, typically one in an opera or oratorio."

Just imagine Articuno's cry...doesn't it sound beautiful? :D

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
My username comes from a mystical realm of originality. I had to travel far and wide across the internet to search for this name. It took days, weeks, even years, to come across this name. One that was suiting to me - one that said everything ever about me in two small words. I was amazed myself as I found this username before others took it - for it was too good to be true. I have used this name also for my sword that I bring into battle, for it too strikes fear into my enemies. Hearing just the words "Tapu Lele for Guzma" Can bring a person to his knees. Surely there is no other name that can even compare to the legacy mine holds, enduring many battles across the globe, being the object of many quests, and even overthrowing previous rulers. People have came close, using copy-cat names such as "Tapu Koko", "Tapu Fini", and "Tapu Bulu", but none of them embrace the pure greatness that is held in the name, "Tapu Lele"

...or I just chose my name because of the memes.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I'm a paleontologist, so I wanted my XBox Live username to incorporate paleontology in a unique way. I added MG (my initials) to ensure I wouldn't have to worry about the name being taken, however I should have realized that NO ONE would have this as their username. Oh well. Since then I have used the same username everywhere.

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
i use my real name for everything which is almedin. and the 3 is because my xbox live acounnt is my first online account to anything ever and regual Almedin was taken and so was almedin2. If you look up Almedin3 on anything its probably me.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
My favorite games are the Hoenn games and Team Aqua is my favorite evil team. For the second part, if you follow the pokemon TCG, you should know

Baldnitrome2

Data Error
Mine comes from the first part of my name (Baldwin) and a little Web Game company called Nitrome. The 2 is just because second's are better :')
-Bald :3