General What is Your Favourite Color?

Jaquii

Formerly known as saurs'pokefan
Jeez, I can't believe anyone hasn't done this yet....

What is your favorite color(s)?

It is the most basic, yet widely asked question. (in my world at least....) Also, please post your favorite color in that color - if you like the color white, the word white should be white.

So, my favorite colors are:
GREEN, ORANGE, and BLUE

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
yeah I'm overturning that post your color in that color rule to stop trolling of "well my favorite color is the same as beach's background" or "my favorite color is obnoxiously light yellow" or w/e

but purple

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
I love colors. They are the best. I absolutely love love love the color Teal. I'm trying to get everything on my TCG play field to be teal. I'm really picky about different shades of Teal though, in fact, I've starting rating Teals on a scale of one to ten. When I see something Teal, I rate it on a scale from 1 to 10. I usually refer to the color as "she" cause it's funnier that way. Here's a diagram I had laying around.

tealthings.png

I also like drinking way too much Baja Blast Mountain Dew, a Taco Bell exclusive. I mainly like it because of it's color. Amazing stuff, me and my friends often times find ourselves dripping full arts in it. It's not a wonder why so many people smuggle gallons of this stuff out of Taco Bells (my record is 2 gallons in one day.)

tumblr_m9g8ler6gh1r77aupo1_500.png

Also, while I'm on the color teal, Lyra. Lyra is one of my favorite ponies. Another great shade of Teal.

lyrafixed.png

I guess gray is alright too.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Slate Blue is my favorite color, I also like Dark Blue (lucky me, that's my eye color) and Black.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my 2nd favorite color is Burnt Orange.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
My favorite colors are green, red and silver. I'm very fond of gold and black though. (Not necessarily gold and black together. I just mean those two colors.)

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Blue, and a bunch of it! I like when it's blended with different values of itself. I also like green and pink.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Purple is one of my favorites.

Black and Gold is pretty cool though, and orange deserves respect.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Guess.
And brown.

And orange. And maybe green too.
Vulpix Yolk said:
I absolutely love love love the color Teal. I'm really picky about different shades of Teal though, in fact, I've starting rating Teals on a scale of one to ten. When I see something Teal, I rate it on a scale from 1 to 10. I usually refer to the color as "she" cause it's funnier that way.
Another great shade of Teal.
ô◡o
Are you trying to tell me something? I like straight action, honey. If you know what I mean.

Jaquii

Formerly known as saurs'pokefan
PMJ said:
yeah I'm overturning that post your color in that color rule to stop trolling of "well my favorite color is the same as beach's background" or "my favorite color is obnoxiously light yellow" or w/e

but purple
Oh, OK.