Help What Deck To Play For League Cup

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
I am currently having a very hard time choosing what deck to play for a league cup this weekend.
These are the decks I'm considering:

Solgaleo/Rayquaza
It seems good on paper, but I haven't played it yet, so I'm a little uncomfortable with it.

Rampardos ULP
I've been testing it for a little and I feel comfortable enough with it to consider it. But I want to test it a little more. But the cup could be a good chance to test.

Metagross GX
It's the deck I've played the most, but it's a little inconsistent for my taste. Not horribly inconsistent but, the most inconsistent of these decks.

Glaceon GX/Zoroark GX
I have not played it that much, and i don't feel very comfortable with it.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Hi, I hope you do well at your league cup. :)

Personally I would play whatever you feel most comfortable with and whatever you think you will do the best with and what deck do you like to play the most.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Rampardos honestly seems excessively hard to set up and stream them for the duration of the game to be above Garchomp/Cynthia levels of viability, and if you aren't feeling comfortable with Zoroark/ Glaceon, don't play it, bad idea to hop on the bandwagon because of peer-pressure(by that, I mean the hype around the deck from other players). Solgaleo is eh, but Metal support like Solgaleo ◇ and Mt. Coronet make it viable. Metagross is something I was never fond of to begin with, so my opinion on that deck would be biased against it.

Zamuron

Aspiring Trainer
Rampardos honestly seems excessively hard to set up and stream them for the duration of the game to be above Garchomp/Cynthia levels of viability, and if you aren't feeling comfortable with Zoroark/ Glaceon, don't play it, bad idea to hop on the bandwagon because of peer-pressure(by that, I mean the hype around the deck from other players). Solgaleo is eh, but Metal support like Solgaleo ◇ and Mt. Coronet make it viable. Metagross is something I was never fond of to begin with, so my opinion on that deck would be biased against it.
I’ll probably play solgaleo/Rayquaza, but i completely forgot about My. Coronet. But if your discarding three energy with solgaleo, and get two back with rayquaza, can you get the last energy back with My. Coronet? If so, i should get some right now.

Calcab

Aspiring Trainer
I’ll probably play solgaleo/Rayquaza, but i completely forgot about My. Coronet. But if your discarding three energy with solgaleo, and get two back with rayquaza, can you get the last energy back with My. Coronet? If so, i should get some right now.
yes you can.
I would play Glaceon, seems the most competitive deck you have between those