Question VGC 2018 Team (Help)

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
{Note: Reposting this on this forum here due to no attention in another forum}

Hello, this is my first official competitive team, (Within Pokémon-SDWN) That I plan on building in game once I beat Ultra Sun. I am a TCG junky usually, but I'm waiting for the tide to calm with Tapu Lele GX's insane price, so for now, I build my first Comp Pokemon team. Below is my team, So far there are no issues, I am just seeking a way to improve on what I have.

Team-

Team Roles:
Landorus: Heavy artillery attacker, Can hit fire types for a great deal of damage, via E-Quake
Venusuar: To switch into when Landorus has an unfavorable opponent, Venusaur being able to tank Water/Ice type attacks Landorus cannot. Hidden Power Fire is tech'd on him to contingency counter pesky high damage dealing steel types like Celesteela
Tapu Lele: Hit for high damage when Landorus is knocked out, or not in play.
Arcanine: Damage Support, Celesteela counter, Porygon 2's chaperone, for certain situations.
Porygon 2: The only true techy Pokemon on the team, I have Toxic on him so he can be a pest for the opponent, Being the pest, I used Protect and recover to keep him alive, for as long as possible, potientially a clutch for a game where a Defending Pokemon is badly poisoned, then just protect recover, rinse repeat, etc, to chew down the clock, and dwindling hp of Defending Pokemon.
Alolan Muk- Tech Attacker, Basically, if Porygon 2 didn't Poison you already, Muk will, with Poison touch increasing the chance to Poison defending Pokemon by 30%, if you use a physical attack, that and Poison Jab give a 60% total chance of Poisoning the defending Pokemon, which, hasn't failed for me yet. Knock off is used first few turns, to see if Defending Pokemon have items that could turn the tide of the game the wrong way. Fire Punch is there, just as a heavy damage move, plus potentially leaving a burn.

That's my team pretty much. Now I do have some questions for those reading ~

- Should I do Porygon Z, instead of 2?
- Does every Pokemon on my team play their role well?
- Is Tapu Lele useless in this team?

Thank you for reading- AFEX