• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades ( US )The Granny's Collection.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Interested in the Ilima FA, 2 Pokemon Fan Club FA, Psychic Energy SR, Charizard (Evo? Is this RH or what?) and any holo Darkness Energies. Check my list for these?

PhantomGranny

Aspiring Trainer
Interested in the Ilima FA, 2 Pokemon Fan Club FA, Psychic Energy SR, Charizard (Evo? Is this RH or what?) and any holo Darkness Energies. Check my list for these?

The Charizard is Holo rare from Evolutions. I added up some prices using Tcgplayer Market Price and i came up with my stuff being $59.03.
I looked at your list and was wondering if you have any regular art Tapu Lele GX?

PhantomGranny

Aspiring Trainer
I only have the Full Art and Rainbow versions.

Could you do this trade?

My:
Ilima FA $2.69
2 Pokemon Fan Club FA $21.44 (P)
Psychic Energy SR $17.24
5 Play! Pokemon Darkness Energy $10.00 (LP)
1 Holo Shining Legends Darkness Energy 2.10
1 Holo Charizard Evolutions $5.56

Total: $59.03

Your:
Tapu lele GX FA $54.82
Mewtwo GX FA $4.71

Total: $59.53

Celty

I didn't know those were in played condition. Im still interested in the rest of the stuff if you are interested in anything else I have on my thread?

PhantomGranny

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't know those were in played condition. Im still interested in the rest of the stuff if you are interested in anything else I have on my thread?

Really i just wanted to trade for a lele. I dont suppose there was anything else you wanted instead of the played cards?

Celty

Not much else is catching my eye that would help even it out. Unless you have a large variety of NM Evolutions RH and H?