• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] H: Bulk, GXs, EXS, misc. W: Any Full Arts or Ultras I don't have!

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Hello everyone! I recently sorted through my bulk, and am willing to trade it and several of my singles for some cards I've been looking for!

As for rules, please make sure all cards are in Near Mint condition at least, and send them in sleeves and toploaders. My bulk should be all near mint, and I'll package it so as to minimize damages during shipping. To simplify things, I'll only ship to the US. Also, I probably won't provide tracking, so I won't expect you to. Finally, please don't try to lowball me in trade offers.

With that out of the way, here's the trades:

HAVES

1100 near mint bulk from BW onwards

1x Decidueye Gx FA

1x Primarina Gx FA

1x Pigeot EX FA

1x Steelix EX

1x Hoopa EX XY71

2x Magearna EX STS

1x Clauncher BREAK STS

1x Holo Water Energy GEN

1x M Charizard EX FLF 13

3x Aqua Patch

1x Trashalanche Garbodor

1x Rowlet Cinnamon Toast Crunch promo

1x Cosmic foil Rowlet from the Decidueye collection

A ton of Ultra Balls and DCEs

4x Crushing Hammer GEN

4x Red Card GEN

1x Gardevoir GX

1x Tapu Fini GX

1x M Steelix FA

Plenty of reverse holos, rares, etc. If you want something specific ask me and I might have it.

WANTS

All full art trainers from Burning Shadows except Kiawe and Wicke

All of the Mega Powers Collection promos other than Jolteon

1x Venusaur EX (the Red and Blue Collection promo)

1x Ampharos ex Ex Dragon

1x Zorark BREAK

Lycanroc GX Midday any rarity

The "and friends" secret Rares from BKT to STS

All shining cards from Shining Legends, plus the promo Celebi and Lugia

All the full arts from the Xy Premium Trainers Collection

Crimson Invasion GXs

Lots of full arts! Jut tell me the ones you have and I will probably want any that I don't already have

If you don't see anything that you have in my wants, feel free to list off what you have!

I will use TCGplayer prices in all trades, and bulk will be counted as six cents apiece.

References: 8

Positive: 8
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Last edited:

Snowpix

Actually a Pokémon
Do you have any reverse holo Alolan Vulpix from either set? I need 9 of each! I also collect the normal cards as well-- I need two of each of the plain Alolan vulpix cards (but also interested in whatever you've got lol)! You can CML!
Namely, I have 2 Machamp GX, a Salazzle GX, and a Noivern GX from your wants list!

Last edited:

Digital Dragon

Do you have any reverse holo Alolan Vulpix from either set? I need 9 of each! I also collect the normal cards as well-- I need two of each of the plain Alolan vulpix cards (but also interested in whatever you've got lol)! You can CML!
Namely, I have 2 Machamp GX, a Salazzle GX, and a Noivern GX from your wants list!

I just checked my reverse holos and I actually gave away all of my reverse Vulpix to a friend, but I do have one regular from Burning Shadows and one regular Alolan Ninetales. Is there anything else you want from my list, or any other reverses you want me to check for? I would definitely be interested in those GXS for my collection :)

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hi, im interested in the 36 burning shadow code cards. I have Golisipod GX, Jolteon Ex from the Mega Powers collection box, and the Tapu Bulu GX Promo.

Digital Dragon

Is there anything else you want? Golisopods price has jumped up a lot so it would be like $5 in my favor if we did that trade straight up.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
For the regular Golisipod Gx correct? Maybe the Dark Foil Energies. Im not sure what they go for?

Digital Dragon

Lightly played dark energies are 2.61 each according to TCGplayer, so it would be pretty even if I threw them in.

Digital Dragon

Sorry, but I only have the ultra rares you see listed. If you want any reverses or regular rares I can check.