TCG Fakes TheR3DX's Fakes

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Gosh, I wish I could do this... you set a great example for all future fakers.
This in now way means I'm going to start image faking.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Alright so a little bit of hype here, I believe this is the first non lightning type tag team :D
pokemon_sm_templates___lightning_gx_tt_basic_by_aschefield101-dcl7zd5.png
So I'd first like to thank @aschefield101 for his amazing ability to rip resources, secondly AOI-1 on DA for use of their art. I'm not sure how balanced the attacks are mostly as there's not really a benchmark for how powerful a Tag GX should be let alone a duel type card. Either way this was actually pretty fun to make and allows the usage of some artwork that would otherwise be tricky to use on a card.

now I remember why I'm reminded. its basically Legend Cards Returning as a new Ultra Rare and we never know how it could go.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm very fascinated by this Regi-GX .gif, R3! I was totally expecting the overdone "shiny holosheet" gif; it seems like nothing much, but the reserved approach with the lights actually makes quite a powerful impression without it being blatantly 'in-your-face' or a wild 'look-at-me'. Very clever!

ScottFiore

Aspiring Trainer
.. it seems like nothing much, but the reserved approach with the lights actually makes quite a powerful impression without it being blatantly 'in-your-face' or a wild 'look-at-me'.

Gosh, I wish I could do this... you set a great example for all future fakers. ;)

Last edited: