Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
Five Burning Shadows Packs, RR Gardy
£5 Three Pack, RR Tapu Koko
Prize packs for Crimson Invasion, RR Silvally

I’ve got a Giratina blister (for £5, it was an amazing sale) to open today! Hope I pull something good!

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I got the Premium XY Trainers Kit for Christmas. With the 2 packs, I actually pulled something.
I got FA Groudon! 15 Full Art's to add to my collection ^-^

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
My first purchase getting back into the TCG was a shining legends box, and a couple loose boosters from other SM sets.

The box was a bust, got a shining genesect/jirachi, but other than that, nothing special (3 yveltals....yay.....)

Good thing I bought those other boosters! 2 of them were Guardians rising, and after getting a brick on my first pull, I unearthed that pretty
Lil' rainbow Lele in my avatar. Definitely got me hooked back in right away, to say the least!!!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Got a rainbow rare Raichu GX and reverse holo Lightning Energy in my Raichu GX box, couldn't have asked for more appropriate pulls lol.

Attachments

• 26758689_10213927161389132_1904746574875078418_o.jpg
    26758689_10213927161389132_1904746574875078418_o.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 8

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
I bought two Shining Legends booster packs to go along with a Zoroark GX/Tapu Lele GX purchase today to get a Zorua (store owner didn't have any). I got one... and an Entei GX. Go figure.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
So, this wasn't me, but my friend bought his first ever booster box that he opened last night. Here's all his Ultra Rares that he got from that 1 box:

RA Vikavolt GX
RA Turtonator GX
SR Field Blower
RA Tapu Lele GX
RR Tapu Koko GX
RA Alolan Ninetales GX
FA Drampa GX
and a FA GX, but I don't remember which one. I think it was either Lycanroc GX or Metagross GX.

As far as I'm concerned, I've barely seen anyone even get 7 hits, but he got 8 PLUS a Lele and a SR Blower. Can someone tell me the chances of this happening?

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Also, when Shining Legends first came out, I bought one ETB and got a Zoroark, an Entei FA, a Raichu, and a FA Breeder.

And I've only ever pulled 2 Ultra Rares+ from any of the 10+ tins I've opened.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Shining Arceus must be shining down on me lol. Opened a Zoroark Pin Collection and pulled a Mewtube and full art Pokemon Breeder.

Attix

I recently bought two Tapu Leles, and yesterday I traded for a Tapu Koko box with two Guardians Rising packs, one of which had... a Lele. Well, more power to me, I guess.

LadyRinsun

Aspiring Trainer
Pulls from the Raichu GX Shining Legends Special Collection~ Gotta love the coin and (regular) Full Art promo!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
My friend opened a tin and pulled THIS out of it!
DTiXTmfU8AAjlYM

As you can see, the top is a full art Winona and the bottom is a full art Gallade EX. You might not see it in the image, but it is also slantedly miscut. Mr. Muncher will be posting the same message. Please discuss and tell us how much this card would be worth.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I attended two prereleases and I pulled the following cards.

Lucario prerelease promo
Wash Rotom prerelease promo
2x Silvally GX
Darkrai Prism
Palkia GX
Giratina Prism
Gardenia FA
Lucario holo
Magmortar holo

I also traded for a Rainbow Rare Xurkitree GX which one of my MAJOR wants for the set bought six packs of Burning Shadows which netted me a regular Gardevoir GX and regular Salazzle GX. I also ended up leaving one one my deck boxes behind by mistake after the second seating was done (I had to rush back home due to an emergency) and that my prerelease deck in it, meaning I ended up losing my Wash Rotom promo and my Palkia GX but thankfully those should be easy to replace come release day.

Attix

I didn't get much from my prerelease promo, but I did get a FA Dawn Wings Necrozma GX and FA Mars.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
On Dec 27th I opened a Sun and Moon booster box. It was my first Gen 7 booster box and the first booster box I purchased or opened since February 2017.

I got

Psychic Energy (162)
Solgaleo GX Rainbow Rare (155)
Gumshoos GX Full Art (145)
As well as 4 regular GX’s, Gumshoos, Tauros, Lunala and Lurantis.

Unfortunately the Psychic Energy is a duplicate but it isn’t off centered. And from what I’ve seen 7 ultras is rare for a Sun and Moon box.

LadyRinsun

Aspiring Trainer
From the Marshadow Pin Collection Box, I got from 3 boosters 3 insane pulls!

2 Shining cards and a Mewtwo GX! What are the odds?! I'm so happy!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
I won 3 Booster Boxes, opened one which resulted in 6 Holos, Alolan Exeggutor GX, Alolan Golem GX, Alolan Golem GX FA, Kartana GX FA, Nihilego GX RR, Lusamine FA

I am very unhappy. Should have selled the Box. Im gonna sell the other ones.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
So I got my first ULP box today, and this is what I pulled:

Silvally GX
Leafeon GX
Dialga GX
Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
SBE Prism
Cyrus Prism
Giratina Prism
3 Cynthia