News 'Tapu Lele Pin Box' in August!

Guzma

Aspiring Trainer
Good, Tapu Koko is my favourite Pokemon, but the other tapu's need some light

TotoBoss

Kappa
As my favorite Tapu I might buy this just for the pin. Just rip my wallet in may. I'll be soo poor after this month with all the awesome products.

Knite

Aspiring Trainer
What does the second attack even mean Rearranget the counters from where

Rearrange the damage counters on any of your opponents Pokémon to any of their Pokémon.

Example: An active Tapu Koko-GX with 120 damage on it, a benched Jolteon-EX with 60 damage on it, and a benched Tapu Lele-GX with no damage on it. You can use Rearrange to move the damage from the Tapu Koko-GX and the Jolteon-EX (120+60) to the Tapu Lele-GX in order to get a knock out, since Lele only has 170 HP. You could also move the 120 damage from the Tapu Koko-GX to the Jolteon in order to knock it out, since it has 160 HP, in addition, you could instead move the 60 damage from Jolteon-EX to the Tapu Koko-GX to knock it out (170 HP). There are a number of other combinations including simply taking the 180 total damage and spreading it evenly between all three (putting 60 on each.)

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I prefer the Tapu Koko Promo. I think it is OP
It's attack is much like the Meloetta promo from the Monthly Generations Boxes
1105646.jpg

Heck, we even have victory star victini coming back, making this card much more viable.
Combine it my own Tapu Lele Card, and you've got a decent combo

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
It's attack is much like the Meloetta promo from the Monthly Generations Boxes
1105646.jpg

Heck, we even have victory star victini coming back, making this card much more viable.
Combine it my own Tapu Lele Card, and you've got a decent combo
How is this remotely similar at all to Tapu Koko or Tapu Lele?

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
How is this remotely similar at all to Tapu Koko or Tapu Lele?
Its Attack that spreds damage...
Look at Tapu Koko's first attack
[C][C] Flying Flip: This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Last edited:

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
Its Attack that spreds damage...
Look at Tapu Koko's first attack
[C][C] Flying Flip: This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
Koko is more consistent, more HP, and no retreat.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Why no Tapu Lele-GX Pin Collection? :T

Although, in all honesty, this card is decent. May see a little bit of play as a tech in Garb.