Finished SHOOT and KILL!!! : Prehistoric Pioneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
So, who else struggled with coming up with flavor about how your creature would use a lethal shot?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 02

Although no agreement or pact has been made by one another, their action convey otherwise. It's like a tactical attack of removing their common enemy.

Jade+Enteladon is odd that he decide to pick up a TREE BRANCH as his shield. However he is lucky that this action manage to save his hand from the BITE of Velociraptor. Feeling satisfy he pick another TREE BRANCH and launch it towards Yoshi's body. Unfortunately Yoshi retaliate by throwing the a giant ROCK towards one of Entelodon's foot while the remaining one was hack by Dodo with his BEAK.

Mariano+Dodo wanted to try the strength of his BEAK hence he decided to use it as a saw and cut off Enteladon's foot. However while celebrating his success he accidentally hacks part of his own hand which renders the hand useless.

Celever+Yoshi
barely can move around without the lower limb functional. Bad enough now his body is badly wounded thanks to Entelodon action of throwing a TREE BRANCH. Yoshi put up a revenge by throwing a GIANT rock at the attacker's foot. Yoshi then pick a smaller PEBBLE and shoot it directly at Liopleurodon's foot.

NP+Meganeura feeling paranoid tried to get himself nearby a vine yard to lure his enemy. His clumsiness however proof to be his downfall. He tripped on a VINE which strangled and seriously injuring his foot before falling into a pond. As he was drowning, he somehow manage to pull himself up but in return seriously wounded one of his hand on a thorny vine.

ADoD+Liopleurodon decide to proof that his mouth can be more powerful at throwing than his hand hence he pick a ROCK with it and threw it directly towards the unsuspecting Velociraptor's foot. His second however fail as the mouth felt of his mouth and embedded in his hand. Just as thing could get better one of his foot had PEBBLE launch into it and the other one was BITE off by the Velociraptor that he attacked earlier.

ToxicG+Velociraptor sure like his teeth. He first ran towards Enteladon trying to BITE the creature hand but instead got hit by a TREE BRANCH which was thrown by his intended target that accidentally bite his own hand instead. With one leg remaining he ran toward Liopleurodon. When he almost reach the new target, a ROCK hit his leg and seriously injure it. Fortunately he was close enough that he was able to BITE Liopleurodon foot to render it unsuable.

Epist+Tigger decide to do nothing and just meditate. However the forecast today is clear sky with one small meteorite on the horizon. The space rock flew straight killing Tigger.

Please wait for my PM before sending your action. (You guys could discuss here to form alliance).

Countdown Timer

@Jadethepokemontrainer - Entelodon
- 2 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot

@Mariano11887 - Dodo
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot , & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever - Yoshi

@NinjaPenguin - Meganeura
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

@A Dragon of Destiny - Liopleurodon
- 1 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot

@ToxicGirl - Velociraptor
- 1 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist - Tigger
- MODKILLED

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
@Celever - Yoshi
- 2 Hands, 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot
I think my body was broken here:
Jade+Enteladon is odd that he decide to pick up a TREE BRANCH as his shield. However he is lucky that this action manage to save his hand from the BITE of Velociraptor. Feeling satisfy he pick another TREE BRANCH and launch it towards Yoshi's body. Unfortunately Yoshi retaliate by throwing the a giant ROCK towards one of Entelodon's foot while the remaining one was hack by Dodo with his BEAK.
Either way, another great update! This game is so far really close :)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
There seems to be some confusion between most players and there was a few error on my part. hence I'm extending the phase by 48 hours. Everyone may resubmit their action based on the updated current conditions. Sorry for the trouble caused

*When choosing a Lethal Shot, please indicate which body part you wish to shoot.
*Any selection of invalid body part will result in failed attempt
*You may use up to 2 actions. Please clarify when submitting the same action for both.

Current Conditions

@Mariano11887 - Dodo
- 1 Hand, 1 Foot , & 1 Lethal Shot

@Celever - Yoshi

- 1 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot

- 1 Hands& 1 Lethal Shot

- 1 Body & 1 Lethal Shot

@Epist - Tigger
- MODKILLED

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 03

The time flys by as the Hybrid continue to show their living worth

Jade+Enteladon could barely move with the lost of his lower limbs. He however manage to get his hands on some RAZOR SHARP LEAF. Using his all his might, he make sure his first shot at Yoshi's Hand is LETHAL. His second throw however barely hit an injures Meganeura's Foot. Fortunately no one seems to be interested to attack him this time around.

Celever+Yoshi also unable to change location due to his current condition. Instead of attacking, he decided that he gonna pick some shield at use them to protect his remaining limbs. However Enteladon's RAZOR SHARP LEAF was too strong that it went straight through and cut of Yoshi's Hand. Another attempt to jammed Liopleurodon's hand toward Yoshi seem to have no effect as the body is already injured.

ADoD+Liopleurodon choose to throw a BOULDER towards Tigger not knowing his intended target was beyond dead already. He planned to protect his foot next however he then realise he no longer have functioning lower limbs. He was then approach by Meganeura who decided to jammed his hand into Yoshi's body. Upon impact, Liopleurodon internal organ fail killing him in an instant.

NP+Meganeura though it would be funny if he could injure 2 people with 1 action. Hence he picked up Liopleurodon and jammed the poor guy's hand into Yoshi's body. The impact killed the owner of the hand but gave no effect on Yoshi. Just as he finishes, a RAZOR SHARP LEAF hit his foot rendering it useless.

Mariano+Dodo picked up LIANA and decided to use her a whip to protect his remaining limbs. While fooling with the "WHIP" he failed to stop an incoming SLAP by Velociraptor which seriously injure his foot. Upon the impact, he lost control of his whip as lash out at his own hand. The blood lost from all the wounded area slowly made Dodo lost consious and died.

ToxicG+Velociraptor prepare her strongest SLAP and direct it at Dodo's foot which flatten the limb. However the SLAP didn't stop there as it also hit her own body which broke her ribs and rupture all her internal organ resulting in her death.

Please wait for my PM before sending your action.

Countdown Timer

@Celever - Yoshi
- 1 Hand & 1 Lethal Shot

- 1 Hand & 2 Lethal Shots

@Epist - Tigger
- MODKILLED

@Mariano11887 - Dodo
- DEAD

- DEAD

- DEAD

NinjaPenguin

What are you guys planning to do? I have the power to guaranteed kill either of you, so I'd like to know.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Quiz Time

What will the result from this final update.. Post your guess in the thread. Final update will be posted in 24 hours

NinjaPenguin

If Drac decided to modkill me because I sent in my action late, I'm predicting that Jade wins.
If not, I'm still predicting that Jade wins.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 04

With only their hand/hands left functional, each of them drag themselves to the center of the town. From above it can looks like a summoning triangle has been formed with the bloody bodies at each point.

Celever+Yoshi can feel like he has reach the limit of the fusion, he can feel the his hand started to comeback to normal, hence he decide that it was now or never as he pick up a NEEDLE and threw as hard as he could to make it LETHAL toward Enteladon's hand. As the transformation fade, Yoshi mange to muster abit more strength to throw another NEEDLE at Meganeura just before a ROCK hit him hard.

Jade+Enteladon is feeling worst of all although having the most limbs among the living. He can't take it anymore living like this. In his twisted mind, he decided that life is worth nothing, he uses both his hand and jammed it into his DISCARDED BODY just seconds before a NEEDLE and ROCK forcefully detach both limbs.

NP+Meganeura was frozen for a moment but upon seeing an incoming NEEDLE, he choose to pick 2 ROCKS with his last surviving limbs and focus all his strength to make sure both shots are LETHAL. His targets are both his opponents. Only moments after throwing them, the NEEDLE struck his hand like a "lightning before the thunder"

Cloud gather around the lifeless body darken as it reaches the center but instead of rain pouring the song "THUNDER" started instead.

- DEAD

@Celever - Yoshi
- DEAD

- DEAD

I hope you guys are ok with the result, I decided to accept any late action as I wasn't able to finish this earlier.

I'm not sure if I should host round 4, any thoughts on this?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I've been busy, but I think I a bit more free to do a new round now.. (I may change some of the rule, so feel free to suggest any improvement that you think would make this game better)

Since there is no clear winner.

I'm awarding @Jadethepokemontrainer @Celever @NinjaPenguin 1 word each,
based on the choosen word, I'll find a connection and it will be the theme for the next round

Status
Not open for further replies.