Writing Shaymin's "Web" Comics!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Hey yall, I have decided to make some web comics! The comic is called "It's a small world"
"Web" comics.

4/14/18:

4 14 18 fly paper.jpg

Last edited:

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Ha! Good one! Cant wait to see more of these!
Do one with Pugs next time, they're the craze right now!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Heh. Here's a new one.
insurance.jpg

so, I think i'm going to post new comics on every saturday, and maybe on wednesdays.

imagine this one was posted on saturday

Last edited:

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
Hah I liked the daddy long legs one keep up the good work!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Hey guys, I've just deleted a few of the recent posts containing just numbers. If you'd like to give TLS some feedback on the type of style he should use, you should also say why you prefer that style. :)

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Also, work is going a bit* a lot slowly because I need to get used to a different computer...

plus i don't have a drawing tablet

all this was with my mouse

Also, I would like to know WHY the style is good. Thanks @bbninjas .

Also, Im going to rename my comics into:

"web" comics

Get it?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I drew one in my sketchbook and scanned it, deal with it.
typing.jpg
Also, this is one of the ones @AggroAggron was talking about.

Do you guys thisnk I should post on webtoons after i get quite a few? post your opinions below.

DONT FORGET ABOUT ART STYLE

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I like style 3 best, mainly because of the lack of white parts on the spider. It keeps the attention on the text and background to have a more simple spider.
Whatever, that's just me.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
kT6WYBN50CNA0z-oTwfAIt9CANqdzlnrr_kyvJu-8COH5_xw3EcUl8lEzfpHe3f4kFWbYUSR_t95wyIU6T6oT89PCMyPN0JTtOm-j8fBe1FdF4JipHEw2ZOj4e24gT3GVQ4YGOoBouVzmmb_zqjhts_YnELC9GdonZj1tKVvkMUJYnI6nK-okLgCGHUhQm6_085dj1oTN9PSvcxN1T6f33-hoZ8MvH6Z-h1BUO8s41b2SZ5M1AY9Ii0OMT9t8jUzKQ4zh_MnGZFXGyTcmknQgGB5kABJbDMm5P6EwayNmWFKrHoyotkoxa5Bfa5gr2T9rMQ0d4U3cUhw0VY_m0uF5Kw0UprH4CgbGFPVPAgOupFJwbwWSh2U8lgWbqAlNmYO0LtUDg88APqa_AvGkG1XvLUqpEr6Uwwyz_jM7-48FMMWlyiBbaBrAjHAb2NOUG3awU8HdxWh1ORVF1V95PEDj88Wzs3vbqU_HZxvFWWeLejPPeRA0bDECiQM7GUsEySxxHFvOO1n5tT2CSBKue16H1S2WFtMnqtgmoL6YWVQGDanDT3ESw7aERtCEvSsmtjfUnDlmLQ3bqiTx10k_QXy4an-e8xDnPK8ELGSo3I=w1366-h416-no

I did it in pencil, then I scanned it and darkened it.