Finished Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Jade is eliminated from the game. Thanks for playing! You finished the game in 3rd place.
GekkisaiDaiNi receives Jade's card.

The last round will begin soon!

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 8 - Action Phase 1
The great finals!

Blakers and Gekki, Gekki and Blakers, first of all I want to congratulate you for making it to the finals of the game. You both played very well. And now it's the time for the last effort, the final stretch to be consecrated as the winner of the game.
GekkisaiDaiNi receives the card for the beginning of the round. With this, he has a total of 4 cards, so a random card needs to be discarded. The card discarded is the following:
Rock Block: Choose a player. That player can’t choose Rock as an action in this action phase. If he does, it will be replaced by another random action including the ones in his Recent Actions.

List of players:
  1. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 3. Recent Actions: Scissors - Paper)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 3. Recent Actions: Scissors - Rock)
You have 48 hours to send your actions. Play wisely, take your time (not too much, be sure to do it before the deadline) to think your strategy according to the cards you have and the recent actions.
Go for it guys!

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R8 - AP1 Results
The winner is...

The end of the game has arrived, I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the game is already defined!

Cards played:
1) GekkisaiDaiNi played the following card:
Mirror: If you are targeted by other players cards in this action phase, the effect of those cards will be applied on the owner of the card instead.

2) Blakers played the following card:
Dejavu: Choose a player. The next Action Phase that player participates, he can only play an action from his Recent Actions.
He chose Gekki as the target. There won't be any next Action Phase, so this card has no effect.

Actions:
Here is the interesting part, the one all of you are expecting...
  1. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Lizard. It eats Blakers' Paper. Gekki stays in the round.
  2. Blakers plays Paper. It's eaten by Gekki's Lizard. Blakers is out of the round.
Gekki is the winner of the game!!!

Congratulations to the winner!!!
I want to thank every participant of the game. This was my first game as a host and I enjoyed it very much, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

According to what I've seen, I have some things I'd like to correct in case I do a second edition of this game in the future. I'd love to know your opinion about this game, what things did you find more interesting/funny, and what things would you change. Your feedback will be really appreciated.

Again, thank you very much for playing! Everyone may post in this thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.