Help Questions about Pokemon Regional Championships

SuperTrainerSamYT

Aspiring Trainer
So this June my friend and I were thinking about attending the Madison Wisconsin Regional Championships. This would be a first for both of us, as we have only attended local tournaments in the past (League Cups, etc.) So I had a few questions. First, how does pre-registration work/do you need to pre-register? I tried looking for a place to pre-register online, but could not find anything. Second, how much is the entry fee (on average).
Thanks for the help.

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
So here is the date/location of the Wisconsin Regional from the Pokémon.com website...

6/2/18 - 6/3/18 Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, Madison, WI Standard

As @The Last Shaymin mentioned, the entry fee is usually around $30.00 U.S. (sometimes dependent on what age division your in). Preregistration starts around a month or so (as @The Last Shaymin mentioned) before the event, which you can usually find on the website for the convention center where the Regional is located (just copy/paste the name of location and you'll find it there at around the end of April or early May). You don't need to preregister, but it is usually a lot easier on yourself in case it takes a lot of time to get there or something else pops up. Anyways, let me know if I can help with anything else and good luck!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Im a local wisconsin player. Ill be going again this year. Anyways you can reregister mid April it cost 40 for bronze n i believe 65 for silver. Gold is 100 i believe im going off memory.
But i cKnow u save 10 bucks if u sign up by mid may ish. Thou prices could be different. Last year they did a pre preregister, think thats how you say it, at end of march. You didnt have to pay or say which tier you be buying until u prepaid til end of April . Guess they wanted estimates on how many where wanting to go. I paid for Gold tier got 2 mats n such. If you looking for hotel the close ones fill fast. I booked mine already. Make sure you go down first friday and do all the sign in stuff. Saves alot of time. Lots of fun thou locally from my shop we have about 12 going this year . A couple first timers along with a kid whos 8 . Very good and enjoys playing the masters.

This year im going to 2 regionals 1 international been playing 3 cups every 3 months. Goal is worlds but i need to place in top 64 in all 3 big events. Barely missed last year. That's why im going to st louis and internationals also.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Its june 1st btw if you go down that day and sign up for it ahead of time you save money time and you can also enter 8 player win a box which are great. You can also rurn in deck list and get deck checks friday. But remember once you turn in ur deck list you cant change it. You have u til sat morning 8am to turn in deck list and do deck check. Going down friday can get you some extra rest time and see what people playing. Note the side events you don't do a deck list for aka friday win a box and so on