Ability: Sand Force
Level: 50
EVs: 228 HP / 84 Atk / 92 Def / 104 SpD
Brave Nature
- Stone Edge
- Heavy Slam
- Curse
- Protect

There is no definitive core to this team, but there are definitely options and it definitely kills things. We have Tapu Lele to blow things up with its boosted Special Attack moves and to active Psychic Terrain to prevent scummy first turn Fake Outs and other flinch hax. Zapdos to support your team with Tailwind. Hydreigon and Mega Lucario are excellent special and physical sweepers respectively, providing excellent coverage. But the all stars of the team are the sand Pokémon which is my favourite weather condition. Hippowdon brings the sand as well as the poison and the Stealth Rocks and Gigalith now has a ridiculously powerful Stone Edge/Heavy Slam to exploit. I can’t remember exactly but I am pretty sure I EVd Lucario specially so it would withstand an Aegislash Shadow Ball but the rest are either standard EV sets or I got them off YouTube channels. With this team, I often start Tapu Lele/Hippowdon to activate the terrains, hence the name of the team. Let me know what you think of the team! I wanted to incorporate a Z-Nature Power user somewhere here because we have Sand and Psychic Terrain but I didn’t feel it necessary.