Fun Pokébeach Playthrough - Black 2 and White 2!

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Got a little behind schedule, update will come 30 minutes late. Sorry everyone! :(

Blakers

We've reached the allotted time to beat Burgh, so it's time to move on!

Phase 4 Start!
1. @double o squirtle
2. @blahblahbal
3. @TheFlyingPidove
4. @TOTAL_EPICNESS
5. @Tails
6. @Blakers
7. @VioletValkyrie

@bbninjas , are you still in this playthrough, or do you have to drop for some reason? I didn't hear anything from you all of last phase, so I just want to check in on you. :D

Vracken has alerted me that he’s gone for this phase and will catch up.

Pretty sure Celever and Jabberwock are trying to catch back up.

In This Phase, We Will:
  • Finally pass the Crustle.
  • Defeat the Nimbasa city gym leader.
  • Stop just before the Driftveil Drawbridge upon its lowering.
  • Keep all of our Pokémon lower than Level 32, for whoever still wants a level cap. If you don’t want a level cap but want to be in the upcoming tournament, make sure you get a record of each of your Pokémon’s stats at Level 32
  • Move on to the next phase on April 19, 7:00 PM EST.
  • Complain about this update being late.
Speaking of the tournament, should I have an official catching up phase for everyone who’s behind before running the tournament so we can get maximum participation? Right now it looks like we’re a little low on people who would be able to enter at the end of this phase.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm still in it, I'm just behind haha. Don't worry too much about me, I don't know when I'll catch up yet.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Elesa has been shockingly defeated. The drawbridge is in sights, and my team is pretty much 9/10ths of the way there. DeChambeau and Gilliland both evolved, with Gilliland evolving twice to become an Azumarill. This team is becoming a lot like a spy ring now it seems; with new addition of Josh Wise the Cottonee. I wanted one with Prankster, but the one I'm using is a Modest one with Inflitrator. Also, nabbed a Drillbur with Adamant as its Nature; really sweet luck for that.

My Team:
"Buescher" the Drillbur (Male) Level 27 ("The Muscle")
"Josh Wise" the Cottonee (Male) Level 26 ("The Spy")
"KevinBacon" the Pignite (Male) Level 32 ("The Ringleader")
"Gilliland" the Azumarill (Male) Level 29 ("The Amphibian")
"DeChambeau" the Swoobat (Male) Level 28 ("The Charmer")

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
May as well make an update post. Just finished the recent phase! Here's what my team looks like:

Violet - Badges: 4 - Route 5
Bonnette (Lilligant, Female), Level 32
Martini (Liepard, Female), Level 32
Aurum (Yamask, Male), Level 33 (Stats recorded at 32)
Dakota (Braviary, Male), Level 32

Current Play Time: 8:17

EDIT: Blakers reminded me that you can actually catch Braviary early so I set my clock back a few days in order to pick up Dakota. Play time has also been updated.

Last edited:

blahblahbal

Aspiring Trainer
Beat Elesa yesterday. Team is currently:
Lucario (Lv33)
Leavanny (Lv32)
Trapinch (Lv32)
Pignite (Lv32)
Ampharos (Lv32)
And a Lv2 Pidove for Fly.

(I've recorded my stats and everything for the tournament already)

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I beat elesa, haven't gotten my mons to lv32 yet :x

Currently have Servine, Lucario, Sigilyph, Sandile, Darumaka, and a Lillipup. Don't know their exact levels but I think lillipup is lv25 and the others are 28-29.

Blakers

I’ve finished the current phase, and may or may not grind. Team is all at level 30, consisting of Dewott, Lucario, Electabuzz, Krokorok, Espeon, and Braviary.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Welp, I'm out I guess. Didn't really come here for the tournament stuff & I've sadly lost interest in the game. But it was fun while it lasted!

Blakers

As it turns out, I’ve decided to add in a two day catching up phase for those who are still behind. The tournament will happen after this is over.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Oh my goodness; I've just beat Roxie lol so I guess consider me out for the count. These deadlines were quite unforgiving for me, but I suppose the rest of you didn't have a problem with them :p

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
No I can’t find Elesa I’ve alrwady done that and there’s a woman who says “Elesa’s gone go away”

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Beat Elesa; team is Dewott/Liepard/Ampharos/Lucario/Scolipede/Scraggy all at lv32. Ready for the tournament whenever y'all are. ^.^

Blakers

We've reached the allotted time to beat Elesa and catch everyone up, so it's time to move on!

Phase 5 Start!
1. @double o squirtle
2. @blahblahbal
3. @Vracken
4. @TOTAL_EPICNESS
5. @Tails
6. @Blakers
7. @VioletValkyrie
8. @Jabberwock

In This Phase, We Will:
  • Finally cross the Bridge.
  • Defeat the Driftveil city gym leader.
  • Stop just before the entrance to Chargestone Cave.
  • Keep all of our Pokémon lower than Level 38, for whoever still wants a level cap
  • Move on to the next phase on April 25, 7:00 PM EST.
  • Complain about this update being late.
  • Start the tournament, the bracket will be up soon. Make your team on Showdown before progressing if you’re participating!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Okay, my team...is...pretty much done. KevinBacon and Buescher both evolved shortly after Buescher hung on to rock Clay's world. Just need to evolve up my final team member. After some debating, I've decided to roll with a Klink as my final team member. I have two Steel-types, and I usually don't like having more than one of the same type on my team; but I decided to try and use a Klinklang, a Pokemon I never really used before. Other considerations were Tynamo and Axew. But, to get Tynamo, I have to venture deep into Chargestone Cave, and I can't do that right now. I did a little bit of poking around in Chargestone Cave, doing a little bit of grinding (and catching my Klink) before I went back to face Clay.

My Team:
"KevinBacon" the Emboar (Male) Level 36 ("The Ringleader")
"Buescher" the Excadrill (Male) Level 31 ("The Muscle")
"Gilliland" the Azumarill (Male) Level 30 ("The Amphibian")
"Josh Wise" the Cottonee (Male) Level 30 ("The Spy")
"DeChambeau" the Swoobat (Male) Level 30 ("The Charmer")
"Col. Klink" the Klink (Genderless) Level 30 ("The Loner")

(Klink is nicknamed Col. Klink. I wonder who will get the nickname reference behind that?)
Klink is also Lonely Natured, hence his role. Join Spy Rings kids, you'll make lots of friends that way...