Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You don't, but do you really want a warning when you don't need one? It could lead to a modkill later in the game...

I'd give a sharp-tongued remark in response to that if triplemo wasn't already modkilled from activity. A first warning isn't too bad, I'd refrain from it if you already have a warning.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I'm in school right now, so you guys will have to wait on a fancy post with formatting, warnings, and the like for later, but Lorde is the new HOH this week! Post your noms within the next 24 hours!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Awesome. If you're not in contact with me, reach out to me! I have a good idea about who I plan to nominate, but it's not at all set in stone. I'll be naming my nominees this evening.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Head of Household Results!

As stated previously, Lorde has won this HOH with a fantastic score of 184! Way to snake your way to victory! As previously stated, Lorde will make her nominee by 11: 15 tomorrow, or even before then. Nick is still on his TDW, so you may not nominate him.

Warnings:
Alright, so @Blakers gets his first warning for not submitting, which means that he will not be randomly selected to play in this veto competition. @TOTAL_EPICNESS receives his second warning for not submitting, making him unable to play in the next HOH competition. Please be more active in the future guys!

This is Quaking, signing out.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Edit: Blakers actually PM'ed me his score. This does not change the results of the HOH in any way. Warning revoked. Carry on as you would.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Sorry about not being active I’m in the middle of drivers ed right now and they gave us a lot of assignments but I will definitely be more active in the future
I don’t expect a removal of my second warning and it is my fault for not managing my time correctly

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Fellow houseguests, I've made my nomination choices. Sure my window wasn't large for you guys, but some chose to reach out to me, which is good. No one who reached out to me is nominated. Anyways, right on to the nominees...

My first nominee is @Nebby Baggington. I haven't seen Nebby tied to anyone all game, but maybe my connections are nowhere near close to his. So by nominating him I'm hoping I've angered as few people as possible, as well as hoping to see his gameplay.

My second nominee is @rainyman123. A couple people have reached out suggesting rainy for a variety of reasons. Because I was pretty indifferent on this one and decided to let people influence this choice, and the majority wanted rainy, here he is guys.

I have no targets, and I wish both of you good luck in the POV! Take it away @quakingpunch73, this is Lorde signing out.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Fellow houseguests, I've made my nomination choices. Sure my window wasn't large for you guys, but some chose to reach out to me, which is good. No one who reached out to me is nominated. Anyways, right on to the nominees...

You're all terribly boring, only one person sent me any reasons and therefore I believe all of you should be evicted.

Oh, I see how it is.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @Lord o da rings

Nominee: @Nebby Baggington

Nominee: @rainyman123
Random Draw: @VioletValkyrie
Random Draw: @Mariano11887
Random Draw: @TOTAL_EPICNESS

You will be playing Space Invaders and shooting those little aliens for the highest score possible!

The veto ends on January 5th at 9:00 PM. Shoot, shoot, shoot to your heart's content!

This is Quaking, signing out!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Veto Results!

With a score of 32.8k points, @VioletValkyrie has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You can remove a nominee from the block or keep the two the same. Make your decision by 9 PM on 1/6. From there, Lorde will make his renomination and the vote will commence from there.

Now, onto warnings. @Little Cherrim has received his first warning, meaning he will not be randomly selected to play in the next POV. Please be more active in the future. @TOTAL_EPICNESS has received his dreaded third warning, which means... Thanks for playing! You'll be joining the others as the 5th and final prejuror this season. This means that everyone remaining in this season has reached the jury phase of the competition! Rejoice, as this means that you will all have a say in who wins!

"But wait, Quaking," I hear you say from behind your computer screen, "Wasn't NP the fifth person evicted, and wasn't that last week? What gives?" And to this, I must say that it is time to reveal one of the biggest twists this season...

The Long Road Back...

For the past several weeks the eliminated houseguests have been dueling with one another in a tournament style bracket in a competition parallel to the main one for the opportunity to return to the game and perhaps, collude with one another and distribute advantages throughout the game. This week, a winner was crowned in a climactic quiz show competition, and they will return to the game with yet another advantage next week. Now, it would be a shame if this amazing twist only happened once, so, I'm here to tell you that this twist will run through the jury phase through, up until the "final 6" of the game, where they will become the final 7. Now, if you're a competition beast, or have tons of willpower, it might be more beneficial to be eliminated than not! This twist should change the very fabric of the game itself!

The Pot of Greed will enter play shortly...

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm interested in where this twist will take us.
Congratulations to every remaining player for making the jury this season! I'm excited to see the opinions of those left remaining when it comes time to decide on the winner.

As for changing the nominations, I'd like to veto @rainyman123 and ask @Lord o da rings to make another nomination.
I'm excited to see how this week will end, seeing as it's certainly been interesting as far as it's gone.

I'll see you all, except one of you, next week!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.

Now, onto warnings. @Little Cherrim has received his first warning, meaning he will not be randomly selected to play in the next POV. Please be more active in the future.

I'd like to bring this up. At what time did @Little Cherrim gain his warning, or was someone else given the warning instead? I imagine this would be properly presented at the end of the Head of Household competition if he had failed to submit a score for that, and been notified at the time of @TOTAL_EPICNESS having claimed his second warning. Little Cherrim was not selected at all for the veto, so I imagine this just an oversight by the host. @quakingpunch73

Last edited:

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I'd like to bring this up. At what time did @Little Cherrim gain his warning, or was someone else given the warning instead? I imagine this would be properly presented at the end of the Head of Household competition if he had failed to submit a score for that, and been notified at the time of @TOTAL_EPICNESS having claimed his second warning. Little Cherrim was not selected at all for the veto, so I imagine this just an oversight by the host. @quakingpunch73
Oops! That was another mistake on my part. It was Nebby who got the warning, not LC.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Congratulations on your POV win Violet, I thought for sure I had that one. Once again I haven't decided to leave a large window for you all, but this was a time of panic for me since my original plans were... disrupted. I've been forced to name a replacement nominee.

And my replacement nominee is... @Mariano11887. Unfortunately you're a great threat to all of us in this game, and it benefits no one keeping you around. Please don't see this as an act of betrayal or hatred, but I need to do what's best for me and the rest of the people in this game.

I'm sorry as well, but Mariano is my target. I wish both @Nebby Baggington and Mariano luck in this week's eviction.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @Mariano11887 or @Nebby Baggington , their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is more charismatic? How about the person who is more of an enigma to you? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. Due to this vote being a little late, any early votes will still be counted. @Lord o da rings will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is on his Technical Difficulties week up until the vote next week and will not vote this week. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Mariano or Nebby will leave on January 9th at 10:30 AM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption... maybe even next week...

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
What a nice surprise!

Dear houseguests,
I think I have to say something to help on my case, or at least give it a try. So here we go...

Last week, some information came up to my ears (actually my eyes because I read it) stating that during Violet's nomination, she contacted many of you by PM offering some kind of "immunity" from her part in exchange for voting in her favor. The results of the votation (6-2) show that a large part of you accessed to that petition. Well, I'm not going to do that. Instead, I prefer to write a general post for all of you.

Lorde nominated me saying I am "a great threat to all of us in this game". I really appreciate those words, but I don't consider myself a threat to all of you. I can ensure I am very loyal to the people that want to play together and startegize looking for the best future of the game. But don't betray me like Lorde just did, trying to work with me in this nomination and then ending up nominating me.
My main rivals in this game are Violet and Lorde. My intention is to aim all my cannons to them. If you give me the opportunity to stay in the house, I can try to do it like I did past week. That way the other players will be "safe" from me because my focus will be on both of them. If I leave the house, Violet and Lorde will go after all of you because they are allied. Just contact me if you need me to clarify something or if I can help you with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.