Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five – Idol of Life Result
@Blakers eyes the Idol of Life, before making their final decision.
They shine the light of the Idol’s eyes onto @mirdo and the smoke dissipates around them, breathing a sigh of relief, thankful to see their life continue.

The Hostess speaks up.
“As @mirdo has been saved using the Idol of Life, the Grand Reaper, @Hermes must tag a new houseguest for death! The death ceremony will continue with these two houseguests!”

@Hermes, you have 24 hours, until September 26th at 4:00PM PST to make your replacement tag publicly in this thread.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five – Death Ceremony

As @Hermes speaks for their new tag, the dark smoke surrounds @quakingpunch73 and as a red fluid oozes from the eyes of the Idol of Life, the room darkens.
Once the room brightens again, the two tagged houseguests struggle to break out of the wooden chairs they’ve suddenly been tied to.

The Hostess once again speaks up.

“It’s time for the best part! Tonight, you’ll be called from your rooms to participate in this week’s Death Ceremony! Using your knives, you’ll place your vote and stab one of these two potential corpses! Do you choose to kill @quakingpunch73 or @Fiery_Lugia? In the morning, one of them will be killed, removed from the house, and unable to continue playing to escape with their life! As they are trapped, the potential victims may not use their knives, and @Hermes, this week’s Grand Reaper, may only vote in the event of a tie, using the Axe of Despair, to claim the life with their own hands!”

In order to vote, send me a private PM or Discord DM stating who you wish to vote for. Failure to vote will result in a warning. You have 24 hours, or until September 26th at 4:00PM PST to use your knife.

A reminder as well that @Little Cherrim may not vote due to being put on Technical Difficulties Week.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Death Ceremony

The sun rises as the panicked and concerned remaining houseguests rush to the ceremony room, opening the door into a pitch-black screen of darkness. As they enter, the lights flash on as the figure of the familiar Hostess stands on the stage, carrying a large axe in her hands. As the houseguests examine the room, they spot the two tagged houseguests, each tied to wooden chairs, knives driven into their chests.

Upon examining the bodies, they find that from a vote of 3-3, both victims seem to have been driven close to death. Their desperate cries for help are only answered by @Hermes, approaching the victims holding the Axe of Despair. They eye their targets, and raise the axe above their head...

@Hermes, as this week's Grand Reaper must break a vote tie between @quakingpunch73 and @Fiery_Lugia! You have 24 hours, or until September 27th at 4:00PM PST to make your decision publicly in this thread!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - End

As the decision is made, the Axe of Despair falls onto one of the victims. As blood splatters across the room and a final scream is heard, @quakingpunch73 slumps from their chair, their strength faded and their life ended.

@quakingpunch73 has been killed, and evicted from the game in 12th place!

Rushing the remaining alive houseguest to the infirmary, the houseguests tremble in fear as the room fills with the Hostess’s giggles… They know what this game means for them if they lose, and they know the game will continue. The next week will start very soon. They wonder… Who’s the next to die?

Hostess Note

Laughter resonates through the house…

"The Axe of Despair... Truly a beautiful weapon...
After all, it's the one I've been the closest to, ever since I entered this house...

The kind of power it exudes... Nothing else in the house could ever match it... Any other axe could kill, but this one... Truly the only one that can strike fear into its victims to this degree.

Even I was terrified of it. It's an experience I'll never forget. It's been the only thing in existence that's terrified me like that...

That's why... That's why the only way I can make things truly right in this world is to kill them by my own hand..."

The Hostess falls to her knees, unable to continue standing any longer.

"It'll be beautiful. The only way to make things right is to kill them by my own hand...

Vengeance will be served, and oh, will it be so sweet.

Maybe then... I can finally leave."

The houseguests are once again unable to sleep due to the familiar loud and maniacal laughter that fills the house that night.

At this point you will receive your end of week actions. You have 24 hours, or until September 27th at 4:00PM PST to submit. Week Six will begin once all alive houseguests have submitted their actions, or once the deadline is hit.

Warnings:

As @Nyan and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK exit the ceremony hall and returns to their rooms, the whispers they’ve been hearing only grow louder. Their concentration worsens, refraining them from participating in the next Grand Reaper competition. Was this because they refrained from touching their knife, and participating in the ceremony? Please submit your vote on time next week! You have earned your second warning.

The whispers only say one thing: There is no escape. Fight for your life or die a coward.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Six - Grand Reaper Competition
The houseguests awaken as the sun rises, but upon taking a look around, they realize they’re no longer in their rooms. They quickly ascertain they’ve been moved when they were asleep and now awaken in the house’s ceremony room. Before having the opportunity to ask questions, the Hostess enters the room, and begins to speak up.

“Welcome, victims, to your sixth week! To begin the week, you’ll be competing in a Grand Reaper competition, to become just that: This week’s Grand Reaper!

Now how can we make things fun..?"

The Hostess snaps her fingers. The room shakes, and with a loud slam, five coffins fall from the ceiling of the room.

"Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, victims. I always know. Now go ahead, open the coffins."

She seems pretty set on having the coffins opened. Hesitantly, you all open the coffins, to unsurprisingly reveal the five previously killed houseguests. Mixed responses fill the room. Some back away from shock, some turn to the others in confusion, and others...

The Hostess picks up the Axe of Despair from her side, before throwing it in front of the coffins, lodging it loosely into the floorboards of the house. She giggles again.

"I always know. Now, since I know you were all happily staying awake last night wondering about this wonderful weapon... Why not have a go at it? I'm sure we can all agree as a house on one person who will pick up the Axe of Despair. Oh, and don't mind the recently deceased. They're just here for a little... fun.

Well? Who's going up?"

You have 72 hours, or until September 30th at 4:00PM PST to decide on one houseguest as an entire group to pick up the Axe of Despair for this upcoming scene. Again, for this challenge, your alliance chats will be locked, and you must communicate with your other houseguests right here, publicly in the thread. You must contribute to discussion in order to avoid a warning for this week! Another reminder that @Hermes may not contribute to discussion as last week's Grand Reaper, as well as @Nyan due to warnings.

Let's hear your thoughts and opinions! Will you take the Axe, or get someone else to?
Here is your countdown!

Warnings:

As @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK exits the ceremony hall and returns to their room, the whispers present in their head break into loud screams. That night, they’re tormented by the screams in their head. They lose sleep that night, eventually driven insane by the unstopping yelling filling their ears. They grab their knife and let loose one final scream that night as the moon shines its light through their window.
You have been given your third and final warning and have been modkilled, being removed from the game! Sad to see you go!

Last edited:

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
Ooh. I'd love the chance to partake in this, especially if it involves the deceased houseguests. Maybe we can bring a houseguest back from the dead?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
All the people who can participate in this challenge, first off: Lord o da rings, TOTAL_EPICNESS, mirdo, NinjaPenguin, Blakers, Brave Vesperia, Fiery_Lugia, Little Cherrim. That's 8 of us, so those are the people who have are eligible to be placed up there.

Now despite this, and unlike last time where this was all dependent on convincing, now it's bent on choosing selectively. This reminds me greatly of BB2's Mysterious Drink HOH, where someone steps up voluntarily to take a risk. Anyone willing to actually take that risk? I don't imagine this'll end up killing anyone (no more than for something similar to TE's death, at least).

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
At this point, I’m pretty sure that somebody will return the game right here, and that the person we select to pick up the Axe will get to choose who. Naturally, everyone has some kind of preference on who they would like to come back or stay dead. I propose that as a group, we all choose who we would like to come back, and then select somebody to pick up the Axe. That way everyone can have a say in who comes back, and if the person who picks up the Axe goes against that, they’re publicly betraying the entire house.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
That's a full day down the drain, RIPlemo. Okay guys, who're we putting up? Personally, I think a good idea might to be to exclude people who've won competitions already, and that leaves: mirdo, NinjaPenguin, Brave Vesperia, Fiery_Lugia. Let's share the power a bit, huh?
Naturally, everyone has some kind of preference on who they would like to come back or stay dead. I propose that as a group, we all choose who we would like to come back, and then select somebody to pick up the Axe. That way everyone can have a say in who comes back, and if the person who picks up the Axe goes against that, they’re publicly betraying the entire house.
I love this idea. You bring back the wrong person, you die. Sounds good to me. But first we need to figure out who that person is exactly. :p We've got Jade, DoS, Gekki, R3, and Quaking to choose from there.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
I’m gonna just go with what I said yesterday, since nobody’s argued it at this point. So let me throw in my thoughts on who I think should come back. I think that a lot of these players would try to stir up the game a lot, and go talk with a lot of different people to try to prevent themselves from being eliminated again. Those people are Jade, Gekki, and Quaking (also Quaking’s a past winner). I think that DoS is probably our best choice as a group, since he is the least likely to try to send this game off the rails.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I’m gonna just go with what I said yesterday, since nobody’s argued it at this point. So let me throw in my thoughts on who I think should come back. I think that a lot of these players would try to stir up the game a lot, and go talk with a lot of different people to try to prevent themselves from being eliminated again. Those people are Jade, Gekki, and Quaking (also Quaking’s a past winner). I think that DoS is probably our best choice as a group, since he is the least likely to try to send this game off the rails.
Jade, Gekki, and Quaking would all be here to win and they'd play incredibly hard. Jade's great with making connections, Gekki can no-life competitions, and Quaking being a past winner is already enough to tell you about him. Those three should be disqualified immediately.

Also, with Quaking's vote being a tie itself and R3's being 5-4, that's dangerous to even attempt to revive either of them especially, since that's physical evidence they had people on their side, so you can add R3 to the list up there. Simple process of elimination makes DoS the best decision in terms of bringing someone back, hands down. His vote was incredibly lopsided (no large pool of allies), and while he was alive he wasn't playing full-force. Would 100% support DoS returning.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I agree DoS would be best to bring back, as Lorde said we have no reason to believe he was/is allied with anyone and it would just make the most sense.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I agree DoS would be best to bring back, as Lorde said we have no reason to believe he was/is allied with anyone and it would just make the most sense.
I'm okay with whatever the group decides.
Alright, so it seems like for the most part, DoS is the desired player to return. It seems pretty set at the moment, since no one else is really talking.

Now we have about 33 hours to decide: who goes up to revive him? I still think it's in our best interests to send someone up who's yet to win a competition: mirdo, NP, Brave, FL. Brave just actively agreed with DoS returning, so since he's the only one of this bunch who's voiced their opinions in support of that, he's my pick for this week, at least for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.