• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Naganadel/Stakataka Deck (A Deck Tier 1 ?)

Kitsune_21

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, I still have hope in this deck because it's quick and easy to play. But always the deck has a problem of consistency to not have a draw Pokémon.

This is my version of Naganadel and I try to fixed up the consistency problem with supporters and a lot of item (without using Tapu Lele)

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Dusk Mane Nercozma
PR-SM SM124

* 1 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 1 Kartana-GX CIN 70
* 3 Stakataka-GX CES 102
* 4 Poipole FLI 55
* 3 Naganadel-GX FLI 56

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 3 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Switch SUM 132
* 1 Judge FLI 108
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 3 Beast Ring FLI 102
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113

##Energy - 12

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 11 Metal Energy 8

I think all already know what this deck does , but if not , is simple to explain

The strategy is simple: start with poipole and use nido ball or Ultra Space for set up your defensive line , then in Turn 2 when evolve naganadel (deal 20 damage for each Ultra beast in Play) and become to attack with 20 to 120 (if the bench is full of ultra beast).

• But the problem becomes when you need a draw supporter or when you have no cards in your hand.

Last edited:

Shikageru

Aspiring Trainer
Good morning. I have been a big supporter (haha pun intended) of beast box as an archetype for a while now. You do need an answer in case of hoops/baby ninetales, and you have one ready to go in the form of Buzzwole with sledgehammer. Consider rainbow energy as a 2-3 of and up your stakataka count by 1 as you want to guarantee it comes out to play. You don't really win any matchup right now with baby dusk mane, and while sniping is nice, you're better off cutting it and the acerola's imho. If you do add in a lele, you could also mysterious treasure for it and your naganadel line, but that's on you.

Otherwise, seems fine. You could be tanker if you played max potion but ray still may build up enough to one shot you. Good luck!

Jayfeather

Brigitte One Trick
I can't find anything wrong with the list except you need max potion somewhere and bodybuilding dumbells so you opponent has to hit a minimum of 250 damage with NO Stakataka in play or else you'll never get knocked out, making your only weakness Rayquaza GX. I have no idea how to deal with Ray in this deck, any suggestions would be nice.

FrenchyB

Aspiring Trainer
here is my similar deck list for you to compare.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Xurkitree-GX UPR 142
* 1 Dusk Mane Necrozma PR-SM SM107
* 1 Registeel CES 96
* 4 Stakataka-GX CES 102
* 3 Poipole FLI 55
* 3 Naganadel-GX FLI 56

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Gladion CIN 109
* 2 Beast Ring FLI 102
* 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 1 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 2 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Lusamine UPR 153
* 1 Judge FLI 108
* 1 Switch SUM 160
* 2 Super Scoop Up CES 146
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Copycat CES 127
* 3 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 1 Weakness Policy PRC 142
* 4 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 12

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 2 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6
* 7 Metal Energy XYEnergy 7
* 2 Unit Energy {L}{P}{M} UPR 138

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Xurkitree GX? Yes, definitely. I play it in mine and have literally won games because my opponent couldn't get enough Guzmas to deal with it. That was against Zorocargo control of all things! If draw is a problem, I have found that you actually don't really *need* DMN or DMNGX, and can just play a fourth Staka with max potion. Any extra room can be for draw support (Tate and Liza, Cynthia, Copycat, Lillie, even URS [of which I personally play two each], and a play-set of Acro Bike). After the testing I've done, I think a bare-bones version using just Naga (meaning no DMN and reduced count of beast ring) is still pretty good. It has been for me at least.