Major 'Pokemon Switch' Rumors Today -- A Breakdown and Analysis!

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I played the demo with the ppokeball thing at worlds and it is a really wonky controller

not comforable at all

and i kept walking into random pokemon because of that

uugh im not buying this

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
thank goodness they rid HMs for good. It's the worst thing GameFreak ever made!

about the Gym, it's nothing new, except new moves added like Charge Beam on Raichu and Scald from Starmie. I played Kanto before, I don't want it again.

I assume Pikachu and Eevee's Signature Moves BP is 60 or 102 on their Veevee Volley or whatever, and used once.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I like these HM replacements a lot better than the Pokemon Ride (like seriously, who'd call a random Charizard from the sky that'd be willing to fly you anywhere?). I still think though that HMs should stay although the HM moves should have no use in battle but not count towards your 4 battle moves. I'd find that best, but anyway...

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
"There are no limits to how many GO accounts can be tied to GO Park."

That's an interesting idea, so a player can get help/assistance from their friends and/or family members.

"Once 25 of the same species are transferred into the game, a special minigame can be played for Candies."

Sounds a little daunting at first glance, but considering how easy this is for a lot of players; sounds like a walk in the park once I full understood.

TheRealBro..

So candy basically works just like the vitamins. Don't really see the novelty in that.. I do however like how they changed the way legendary Pokemon are caught. Makes it more epic for sure.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
The art for the game is likely the best thing we'll get out of it, unfortunately.
Well, in my opinion; the art for the game is good. But the fact that in Let's Go Eevee; the game has Eevee's japanese voice actress for the said Pokemon. Is what is going to make the Let's Go Eevee game better.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Does anyone know if the pokemon you'll transfer into the Let's GO park will be erased from your GO game, as in, can you send them back if you end up not using them? I'm assuming that once you catch them from the GO Park (which I think is kinda cool that you have to do that, doesn't make it super easy or OP... I hope) they will at least not be able to be sent back to GO.