Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
We have a literal pool floaty, a rock, and a prison murder weapon. Uhhh, pass.

That's too funny...I will play a shank to Dragonite-GX. It would be fun to always say "don't forget to put your shank damage markers down" every time your opponent attacks.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
the idea of a secret rock is hilarious, but as it stands with volcanion EX and reshiram soon, it's a stupidly good card for fire decks andi'd say well worth the secret rarity.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Forbidden Light had SR Unit Energy FDY :/
Yup... I could've phrased that better, I meant up-to and including Forbidden Light, haha :p

Which in theory would imply our August set (the Rayquaza one) should also have some SR energy card... in theory. That could be either:
  • Rainbow Energy from SM-Base (most likely one so far)
  • Some energy printed in SM7 (either a new one, or some reprint like DDE)
  • Some of the Prism Special Energies (highly doubt it, since prism is a rarity in itself... Wouldn't make much sense)
  • Some energy printed in SM6a (we didn't get any)
  • Some energy printed in SM6b (even if we get one, it seems like this will probably be a separate set? Like Shining Legends, which would mean anything SR would probably go in the subset itself, or into our November set like "Warp Energy" did with Crimson Invasion)

A Dragon of Destiny

The Ultimate Dragon
Who else thinks White Kyruem has potential in expanded, hitting 160 if damaged 190 with band without reprocusion along with the one shot gx attack?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Loving Reshiram FA and both of the Full-Art Supporters! Will definitely be looking forward to our SM7 for those, such beautiful artwork!

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Great looking cards, but its a shame almost all of them are pretty mediocre playability-wise. I'm probably gonna have to start collecting FA Zinnias once they're printed in English.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Turn one Kiawe onto Reshiram GX.

Turn two, use a Flint item card to grab 4 fire energies into your hand, GX attack with Reshiram for 180 damage (or more with a tool attached or a Steam Up), then attach 4 more energies onto your benched fire Pokemon.

Crazy! Better than using Kiawe onto Ho-oh. By the end of turn 2 you have at least 8 fire eneriges attached, or even 10 if you attached for 2 turns.
No. You give your opponent an opportunity to delete your energy because you spam too many in play