Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

TheVong

BikaBika
Feels like theyre trying to give Volcanion one last round before rotation.

I like the art, but idk if it will be that playable

Last edited by a moderator:

Doby

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
No double dragon energy that’s unfortunate dragons way more playable.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Was hoping for a Double Dragon Energy reprint Secret Rare. Guess not since Unit Energy and Super Boost was released. But those Full Arts doh...

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
I was considering building a White Kyurem deck, until I saw the full art. Now I have to build a White Kyurem deck.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
No double dragon energy that’s unfortunate dragons way more playable.
I honestly didn't expect it as just a secret rare, to be honest. Don't remember any card not being released as a SM-era print, but getting a SM-era secret rare.

There's still the hope of it being part of the Rayquaza set (we originally got it on Roaring Skies after all). Besides, at least up to Forbidden Light we've gotten at least one secret rare energy in each main set. Since all that'd be left is rainbow, it'd have to be either that or a new one released in said expansion (which could be DDE, or some new energy concept also thought for dragons exclusively! ...or just some other, unrelated new type of special energy).

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Turn one Kiawe onto Reshiram GX.

Turn two, use a Flint item card to grab 4 fire energies into your hand, GX attack with Reshiram for 180 damage (or more with a tool attached or a Steam Up), then attach 4 more energies onto your benched fire Pokemon.

Crazy! Better than using Kiawe onto Ho-oh. By the end of turn 2 you have at least 8 fire eneriges attached, or even 10 if you attached for 2 turns.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I honestly didn't expect it as just a secret rare, to be honest. Don't remember any card not being released as a SM-era print, but getting a SM-era secret rare.

There's still the hope of it being part of the Rayquaza set (we originally got it on Roaring Skies after all). Besides, at least up to Forbidden Light we've gotten at least one secret rare energy in each main set. Since all that'd be left is rainbow, it'd have to be either that or a new one released in said expansion (which could be DDE, or some new energy concept also thought for dragons exclusively! ...or just some other, unrelated new type of special energy).
Forbidden Light had SR Unit Energy FDY :/