Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

fluffy_trex

Delcatty lady
It looks more like obsidian to me. Maybe they change the name to obsidian for the English release? After all, obsidian is considered to be kinda like flint.

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
It seems it could be useful! I wonder if this will work together with Charmeleon of Charizard somehow? Since they both have abilities!

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Wow, Pokemon really outdid themselves with this design. I mean, look at its beauty. It's a rock. Bravo 100/10

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
I'm still fairly new to the game so I don't know a lot of the older cards. I play Volcanion and I can see this taking the place of Energy Retrieval. With Lysandre Prism Star coming out Volcanion might have a place in Expanded. Flint and Blacksmith and a way to kill discard piles (night march/Zoroark) seems like it might help mix the format up.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I think that Kyurem is pretty good especially when worked with rainbow energy you could have him on your bench attach rainbow energy to him spend all your other energy attachments on your active Pokemon reserve Zinnia in your hand until your active Pokemon gets knocked out with the right energy's in your hand then use Zinnia to attach them to Kyurem and use enraged blade for a massive 160 damage. (Just realized how good Altaria could work with this as well)

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I think that Kyurem is pretty good especially when worked with rainbow energy you could have him on your bench attach rainbow energy to him spend all your other energy attachments on your active Pokemon reserve Zinnia in your hand until your active Pokemon gets knocked out with the right energy's in your hand then use Zinnia to attach them to Kyurem and use enraged blade for a massive 160 damage. (Just realized how good Altaria could work with this as well)
I'm not sure why my post wound up here instead of where i posted it in: Dragonite-GX, White Kyurem-GX, Altaria, Zinnia from ‘Dragon Storm!’

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
So are we gonna see the dragon equivalent of Magnezone in this set and that's why we're getting this item card.

Elray

Expanded Player
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but Flint is just an objectively worse version of Superior Energy Retrieval (PLF 103).