General I had the weirdest dream last night

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
So this is a bizarre dream I had last night and I felt the need to type it out somehow.

So there was a gorgon loose in the neighborhood, and everyone at my house had the place barricaded. For whatever reason I decided to go out, even though everyone said it probably wasn't a good idea to do so, I wanted to run away. As I went out, the gorgon burst out of the garage and began taunting me as I drove off and promised to kill my family.

It was then that I realized I was in a dream (I do get occasional lucid moments), and by extension realized I was God. So I made myself immune to the gorgon's gaze, turned my car around and looked at her with a manic grin as I rammed her at high speed, killing her instantly. I then went inside and bragged about my accomplishment.

I then decided to try and end the dream and wake up, but I couldn't. So I tried some ridiculous things like turning into a zombie and trying to turn into a girl (?) before giving up and noticing grandpa smoking some weed. So I ask him for a joint and light it up. I burned my face, which woke me up.

I need to eat whatever it was that caused that dream again.

Jacob Parr

Aspiring Trainer
OMG, you should try writing a small story about that. I had this hilarious image of you dragging the body behind you with a smug smile on your face, or like a proud toddler pulling a doll by its foot.

I don't normally have weird dreams like, I usually have nightmares about work thinking it's real. lol

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I wasn't myself... I was an orphan boy currently in his last year of middle school. I was sitting in class. I knew most of my classmates disliked me, and I disliked most of my classmates. I knew most of them wouldn't grew up to be nice people. The biggest bully just started a verbal fight with the teacher and most of the class backed him. The teacher lost authority and was inable to do his job. The bully decided the class should just leave and everyone stormed out, heading for the schools exit. I didn't want any part in this.

Before my class could reach the exit the teacher notified the janitor and ordered him to lock the front doors. It was announced that no one could leave until my class apologised. You guessed it, this only made things worse. My class started yelling and vandalising, the situation escalated and other classes joined the riot. The bully came up with the plan to use the fire exit and the mad students headed up the stairs.

I still didn't want any part in this riot and decided to just head to the upcoming history class. I also had to make my way upstairs, pushing through the aggressive crowd, but before any of us could reach the first floor another teacher stood in our way. He was considered the coolest and most respected teacher. Because I had no intention of escaping I just kept going. He ordered me to stand still and asked me what I was doing. I told him I wasn't intending to leave the school, I was heading to history class. He looked surprised and said: I'm glad not everyone lost their mind here, you can go. He then pointed me towards the fire exit. The situation was growing dire and students started breaking stuff. I decided to leave as fast as I could.

When I went down the stairs I looked to my left and saw a women doing administration behind her desk like nothing was happening. I didn't warn her and just kept going. I was outside on the parking lot and I headed for my bicycle. Then the bully opened a window, he yelled: you think you can leave?! He pulled out a gun and opened fire. There was no shelter so I picked up my bike, used it as a shield and walked backwards until I was out of ranch.

I didn't go home after that, for some reason I headed in the opposite direction. While I was riding my bicycle I grew very tired. I felt like I was sinking into the ground.... sinking ... sinking. I didn't know what was happening.

Then I opened my eyes

I was floating in the river Thames in London, the place where I was born. I had no recollection of my parents but I saw their faces before me. Strange music was playing in the background as I looked around me. The buildings looked familiar to me. I then felt a childhood I never had. I witnessed moments I never had the pleasure of living. I heard laughing, I was happy. My thoughts slowly fading away.

I didn't feel the water entering my longs nor the blood gushing out of me.......

Well, that is the moment I actually wake up. This isn't the first time I had a realistic dream... At least this isn't like that time I (literally) lost my child -_-