Finished Golden Balls - Celever is the Champion! - Game 2 Split/Split Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
---GAME 1---

Split Battle Results
(Sorry it's taken so long for an update - I was away for a week and didn't have the time unfortunately. Thank you for your patience!)

As @Lord o da rings already said, @Celever won the Split Battle and as a result he is the game's first Champion!

The replay can be found here!

The Quicktopic for Game 1 can be found here!

Housekeeping

The first post for Game 2 will be up shortly, but first there are some changes to rules in the OP that I have made which I will now go over. Please make sure you've seen them if you intend to play in future rounds.

· The discussion phase during Rounds 1 and 2 is now 48 hours instead of 72 hours.
This is to speed the game up a little.
· The banning of outside communication between players has been altered so that now any outside communication by players is banned.
This was my original intention when writing this rule and the original phrasing was an oversight.
·
Editing of posts is not allowed.
Again, not including this was an oversight in the original rules.
·
Spectators and Players are allowed to like posts (but do not unlike a post once you have liked it).
This is a change to model the TV show, where audience reactions are a fun element of the show.
·
If the final two players both choose Steal, then the players eliminated in Rounds 1 & 2 battle with the final team to determine who will face the Champion.
This has already been explained but not added to the OP.
·
After a Championship Battle, the winner of the battle may choose to swap teams with the defeated player.
This addition is designed to reward players who manage to overcome any perceived odds if they defeat a team which might ordinarily be seen as being 'better' than what they have.

See you in Game 2!

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
---GAME 2---

Round 1 - Discussion

Let's begin!

TheAnticipationEevee has...
MW4jh4r.png

NinjaPenguin has...

vOZZeBp.png

Blakers has...
2GV1DBk.png

Jadethepokemontrainer has...
PxLR87J.png

The discussion phase for Round 1 will end on 31st August at 22:00 BST (48 hours and 22 minutes from the time of this post)

Begin!

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'll start us off by saying that I have a Magnezone and Blissey is my back row

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
I'm just gotta put it out there that I'm gonna be honest with y'all and hopefully show you guys that you can trust me, not only in this game, but all future games, and stuff ^w^

Now granted, my balls are golden right now so I don't have to lie, but perhaps next round or something, I'm still gonna be honest.

And for whoever is wondering, I am going to split.

Anyways, my balls are Crobat, Galvantula, Hitmonlee, Gyarados.

I dunno how much discussion there has to be in this game, but tbh I think we can like stick straight to the point and the game will be smooth ^w^

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Now I don't know if I am being blunt or anything in this game, but I think that's how Ill play Golden Balls since it doesn't need much discussion imo D:

I am gonna vote to evict Blakers in this round because 2 Killers, a Miltank and a Houndoom just sounds horrid D: Terrible luck Blakers :C Sorry :C

NP at least has a Shuckle which is much more useful to me than a Houndoom and Miltank ^w^

And Jade has no Killers, so definitely keeping Jade.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I don't think Blakers or TAE is lying, since they have no reason to. Jade might be (Blissey especially seems suspicious to me), but I'm not sure enough to act on it.
Unless we decide to eliminate Jade for potential lying (which I think would be unwise), I want to eliminate Blakers.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
I don't think Blakers or TAE is lying, since they have no reason to. Jade might be (Blissey especially seems suspicious to me), but I'm not sure enough to act on it.
Unless we decide to eliminate Jade for potential lying (which I think would be unwise), I want to eliminate Blakers.

2 Killers and a Miltank is much worse than whatever Jade can possibly lie about.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'm not planning on lying at all in this game (unless I suppose I really have to, like I get 3 killers or something) cross my fingers that won't happen. But yeah, it seems like Blakers is the for sure the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.