TCG Fakes Gekki's Text Based TCG Sets! Current Set: S&M: Solar Eclipse!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Reversion PRIMAL Kyogre HP220[W]
Evolves from Kyogre

Ability Primordial Sea
If you have fewer Pokémon in play than your opponent, each of your [W] Pokemon get +30HP.

[W][W][W][W][C] Origin Pulse 220
Search your deck for a number of cards equal to the amount of Prize Cards your opponent has taken and discard them. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [L]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
PRIMAL Reversion rule: When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokémon during your turn, Knock Out one of your Benched Pokémon. If you have no Benched Pokémon, you can't play this card.
Ultra Rare

Basic Kyogre HP130[W]

[W] Strong Current 30
If this Pokémon has 130 remaining HP, search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W][W][W][C] Tidal Wave 150
If you play a Pokémon from your hand to evolve this Pokémon during your next turn, the attacks of that Pokémon do 30 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon until the end of your next turn.

Weakness: [L]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Rare

Was going to make a Primarina line too, but I have a bad headache. It will happen soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'd like to open this thread up for requests! If anyone has a Pokémon or 2 they want to see me make a card for, just tell me here and I'll do it! The cards may or may not go into the set.

Now, for the Primarina line:

Stage 2 Primarina HP150[Y]
Evolves from Brionne

[C] Finding Trinkets
Search your deck for a card, shuffle your deck, then put that card on top of it. If that card is an Item card, this attack does 10 damage for each Item card in your discard pile. If that card is a Supporter card, you may play two Supporter cards during your next turn. If that card is a Stadium card, put it into play, and if your opponent puts a Stadium card into play during their next turn, put 9 damage counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon. If that card is an Energy card, attach it to this Pokémon, and this attack does 30 damage for each Energy attached to this Pokémon. If that card is a Pokémon card, put it onto your bench.

[Y] Vain Wrath 60x
This attack does 60 damage for each [Y] Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [M]x2 Resistance: [D]-20 Retreat: [C]
Rare

Stage 1 Brionne HP70[Y]
Evolves from Popplio

[Y] Juggle 10x
Discard as many Item cards from your hand as you like. This attack does 10 damage for each Item card you discarded in this way.

[Y][C][C] Fairy Wind 60

Weakness: [M]x2 Resistance: [D]-20 Retreat: [C]
Uncommon

Basic Popplio HP60[W]

[W] Spout 10

[W][C][C] Hydro Pump 30

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Common

Hope you enjoyed them! :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Anyone have any requests?

Also, here's a Volcanion:

Basic Volcanion HP150[R]

Ability Steam Geysers
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy card from your hand. If you do, switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon.

[R][R][R] Burned Out
Discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it. The Defending Pokémon is now Burned. Put five more damage counters on your opponent's Burned Pokémon between turns.

Weakness: [W]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Rare

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Stage 1 Alolan Exeggutor HP130[N]
Evolves from Exeggcute

[.] Cooperative Strike
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. If you have less than 5 Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][C][C] Ricochet
This attack does 10 damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Toppling Tower 90
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. At the end of your opponent's next turn, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Rare
Basic Exeggcute HP30[G]

[G] Eggsplosion 90
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Common
Basic Yveltal-GX HP190[D]

Ability Dark Detect
Whenever your opponent attaches an Energy card from their hand to one of their Benched Pokémon, you may switch that Pokémon with their Active Pokémon.

[D][C][C] Disaster Wing 90+
Discard as many cards attached to your Benched Pokémon as you like. This attack does 50 more damage for each card you discarded in this way.

[D][C][C] Warmonger-GX 250
Your opponent may search their deck for up to 3 Energy cards and attach them to their Pokémon in any way they like. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game)

Weakness: [L]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C]
Ultra Rare

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
make a card for the top meta decks (Gardivoir,Golisagarb and volc) that breaks them but not obviously (like no 1000000 hp gardivoir)

plus do lunala that if its active and Soleago is benched something happens, and vice versa (mabey summoning a special necomaza?) and vice versa

Last edited:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
make a card for the top meta decks (Gardivoir,Golisagarb and volc) that breaks them but not obviously (like no 1000000 hp gardivoir)
Sure! This should be fun. Let's see...

Basic Kartana HP100[M]

Ability Beast Boost
Whenever one of your opponent's Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from one of this Pokémon's attacks, the attacks of this Pokémon do 30 more damage.

[C][C] Smart Strike 60+
Flip over the top card of your opponent's deck. If that card is a Trainer card, this attack does 30 more damage. If that card is a Pokémon card, this attack does 10 more damage for each of your Benched Pokémon. If that card is an Energy card, this attack does 10 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat:
Rare
Basic Tapu Fini HP120[W]

Ability Evaporate
The attacks of this Pokémon do 10 more damage for each [R] Energy card in your opponent's discard pile.

[C][C] Muddy Water 50
Discard a random card from your opponent's hand for each Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Rare
Basic Torkoal HP110[R]

Ability Serene Mind
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's [P] Pokémon.

[C][C] Roaring Flame 60+
If the Defending Pokémon was on your opponent's Bench during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 50 more damage.

Uncommon

Hope you liked them! I think I will put these in the set :)

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Plus make EVO versions of the gen one starters (maybe some synergy?)
and to make my last post clearer, if Lunala is active and Soleago is benched it would let you play Necromaza, wings of dawn
and Soleago for Necromaza fangs of dusk. (sorry if i am kinda taking creative control but this would be a good way to put an eclipse into the set (unless you've already done it))
plus 70 cards is fine for a set because of filler, you dont want the pack prices to be $100 each do you.

edit: I know these are just for fun but normally Pokemon only reveals one big mechanic a set (mega, GX and such)and focuses the entire set around it

Last edited:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Plus make EVO versions of the gen one starters (maybe some synergy?)
and to make my last post clearer, if Lunala is active and Soleago is benched it would let you play Necromaza, wings of dawn
and Soleago for Necromaza fangs of dusk. (sorry if i am kinda taking creative control but this would be a good way to put an eclipse into the set
Here are the starters:
Basic Charmander HP70[R]

[R] Burning Swing 30
If your opponent's Active Pokémon isn't Burned, this attack does nothing.

[R][C][C] Starter Smack 20x
This attack does 20 damage for each of your Benched Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.

Basic Bulbasaur HP60[W]

[C] Starter Search
Search your deck for a card and put it into your hand for each of your Benched Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G][C][C] Vine Whip 50

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Basic Squirtle HP60[W]

Ability Starter Power
The attacks of your Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[W][C][C] Aqua Jet 50

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]
Sorry for the late response, I've been kinda busy lately. I'll make sure to do Solgaleo and Lunala (as well as the Necrozma forms) later :)

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Stage 1 Alolan Exeggutor HP130[N]
Evolves from Exeggcute

[.] Cooperative Strike
This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. If you have less than 5 Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[G][C][C] Ricochet
This attack does 10 damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Toppling Tower 90
Switch this Pokémon with one of your Benched Pokémon. At the end of your opponent's next turn, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Rare
Basic Exeggcute HP30[G]

[G] Eggsplosion 90
This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Common
Basic Yveltal-GX HP190[D]

Ability Dark Detect
Whenever your opponent attaches an Energy card from their hand to one of their Pokémon, you may switch that Pokémon with their Active Pokémon.

[D][C][C] Disaster Wing 90+
Discard as many cards attached to your Benched Pokémon as you like. This attack does 50 more damage for each card you discarded in this way.

[D][C][C] Warmonger-GX 250
Your opponent may search their deck for up to 3 Energy cards and attach them to their Pokémon in any way they like. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game)

Weakness: [L]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C]
Ultra Rare
Hmm. I think Yveltal is a bit broken. By a bit broken I mean instant ban material lmao.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hmm. I think Yveltal is a bit broken. By a bit broken I mean instant ban material lmao.
Yeah, it is pretty OP now that I think about it :p

Have to put Solgaleo and Lunala on hold until Monday, since that's when my new tablet comes and i dont feel like typing up fakes on my phone.

Nyora

A Cat
Yveltal-GX's "Dark Detect" Should say "Whenever your opponent would attach an Energy card from their hand to 1 of their Benched Pokémon, you may switch that Pokémon with your opponent's active active Pokémon." because in an effect like this, it makes more sense that the ability is only targeting te Bench since it has no effect on the active.

NICE BIRB!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Finally got some free time to make your requests! :D
Stage 1 Alolan Raticate-GX HP220[D]
Evolves from Alolan Rattata

Ability Claws Out
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may discard the top 3 cards of your deck. If you do, discard an Energy from your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[D][C][C] Painful Claw 50
Your opponent can't play any Pokémon cards from their hand during their next turn.

[.] Brick Wall-GX 10
Your opponent can't play any Trainer cards from their hand during their next turn. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C]
When one of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
@pikachuuuu101 sorry dude, but we have no info on Dawn Wings Necrozma and Dusk Mane Necrozma. I'm not sure if they evolve, what they evolve from, etc. so it's kind of impossible to make cards for them. I can still do a Solgaleo and a Lunala for you if you like though :)

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
what stage do you think the Necromazas will be? restored, basic, evolved, or something really cool like an extra deck?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
what stage do you think the Necromazas will be? restored, basic, evolved, or something really cool like an extra deck?
I think they'll evolve from either Lunala/Solgaleo or Necrozma but I'm not sure.