'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
I can't tell. Will it be a Holo?

I do find the pull rates much better in the three pack blisters. And strangely enough I find the pull rates even better on the promo that is least desirable. Eg. Porygon Z blisters had better pull rates better than the alolan vulpix same with the turtonator promo from guardians rising (pulled a tapu Lele among others).

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Glad to see them giving more love to...

I really wanted to make a good spirit animal joke, saying Garbodor is someone/something's spirit animal. I just can't come up with a good one, and it's disappointing.

Weavile04

Professional Dark-Type User
Gosh, what... garbage. Sorry, had to. I'm getting it anyway, that xerneas coin is something I'd kill for.

Well, I'd kill for any coin...
not something to be proud of.

tiffuts

Porygon Enthusiast
I can't tell. Will it be a Holo?

I do find the pull rates much better in the three pack blisters. And strangely enough I find the pull rates even better on the promo that is least desirable. Eg. Porygon Z blisters had better pull rates better than the alolan vulpix same with the turtonator promo from guardians rising (pulled a tapu Lele among others).

I share your enthusiasm for the three pack blisters. I've pulled a full art Dusk Mane and Rainbow Glaceon from two different Vulpix promos. Even a single black Lurantis blister got me my first Lele. Maybe it's just luck but I will only buy packs in blisters now (fingers crossed).