General Favourite Unconventional Sandwich Flavour

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
After seeing the creation of @gumball51321’s peanut butter and turkey sandwich and my own brain child, the bacon and banana butty, I was inspired to try every plausible combination of sandwich. Please leave your favourites down below.

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Sardines and whole grain mustard. The oils from the fish can be hard to swallow but the mustard makes it go down easily without sacrificing flavor.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
An old favorite is a peanut-butter habanero sandwich. Works best with Jif.
Another one I've tried is raw shrimp and ketchup sandwich. When you heat it up, it kinda tastes like the sea-food version of a hot dog

Langtoft

Aspiring Trainer
This sandwich has been my favourite of all time.

Wholemeal bread
Honey mustard
Chicken
Bacon (Turkey bacon can fit in too!)
Mango chutney
2 cheese slices
Fresh bayleaf
Red onion

Enjoy!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
It's not unconventional in Australia, but it is probably everywhere else, so I guess it counts? I very much enjoy vegemite! It actually tastes good if you're not spreading huge globs of it like chocolate/hazelnut spread. n.n'

I haven't had it in a while, but I often would eat peanut butter + banana + honey (if I'm feeling like it). I was, and still am, a sweet tooth. :<

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
It's not unconventional in Australia, but it is probably everywhere else, so I guess it counts? I very much enjoy vegemite! It actually tastes good if you're not spreading huge globs of it like chocolate/hazelnut spread. n.n'

I haven't had it in a while, but I often would eat peanut butter + banana + honey (if I'm feeling like it). I was, and still am, a sweet tooth. :<
We have Marmite here in Britain (I’m sure it is pretty much the same thing) and I personally think it is rancid.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Went on a road trip this weekend. Ended up trying beef, cheddar cheese and chocolate.

10/10 definitely recommend xD.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Ok guys, get ready for the weirdest sandwich ever. On a recent trip to Canada, I had a chance to eat jellied moose nose, with raw chives and cheddar cheese. I took it a step further and ate it with peanut butter and mustard. It was actually delicious. And trust me, I've had many disgusting sandwiches before. But the moist texture of the moose nose combined with the herbal scent and the sweet flavor of the peanut butter made it all the more delectable

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
Summer sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon, Salami, and sometimes fish. I also sometimes hot sauce to it, however it but be the hottest sauces.

Mora

Don't Panic
I made really good sandwiches for Thanksgiving featuring turkey, apple slices, blue cheese, and a few other fall things. It was the main course.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'm in love with Peanut Butter, Jelly, Basil, and Hot sauce. It's really good and I recommend.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Some white bread, with mozzarella cheese, raspberry preserves, and cookie crumbs. It's amazing, I first tried it on Christmas Eve and I've been craving it ever since.

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
Dipping buttered toast in chocolate milk. Not really a sandwich but still unconventional.