Discussion English Forbidden Light Unofficial and partial Set list

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty sure we only getting one zygrade gx in set. I know we getting shiny 50% as promo. But doesnt mean we gett the non shiny in set. It be werid getting 2 gx with same name. We still not got a couple gx from past japon sets. Im hoping we get one of those instead

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Pretty sure we only getting one zygrade gx in set. I know we getting shiny 50% as promo. But doesnt mean we gett the non shiny in set. It be werid getting 2 gx with same name. We still not got a couple gx from past japon sets. Im hoping we get one of those instead
I agree, Now i have a question where is this information from?

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
It wouldn't be that weird, considering we got two (Mega) Rayquaza in Roaring Skies and two (Mega) Charizard in Flashfire.

Also, are you talking about the alternate type, regarding the couple of GX, Dialga and Palkia? Considering we have 7/8 pretty much confirmed, do you think they would split up the duo to put one in the set? Promowise there are Alolan Raticate-GX, Palossand-GX and Zygarde-GX (the non-shiny 50% version), and then setwise Dialga-GX and Palkia-GX. Out of those 5, I personally find Zygarde the most realistic one to be included in the set, but I'd love to hear arguments against that! :)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
It wouldn't be that weird, considering we got two (Mega) Rayquaza in Roaring Skies and two (Mega) Charizard in Flashfire.

Also, are you talking about the alternate type, regarding the couple of GX, Dialga and Palkia? Considering we have 7/8 pretty much confirmed, do you think they would split up the duo to put one in the set? Promowise there are Alolan Raticate-GX, Palossand-GX and Zygarde-GX (the non-shiny 50% version), and then setwise Dialga-GX and Palkia-GX. Out of those 5, I personally find Zygarde the most realistic one to be included in the set, but I'd love to hear arguments against that! :)
to add-on...

Most of these shiny GX boxes were reprints of the mascot of the sets (Silvally and Koko) meaning he'll likely be here

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Sort of out-there theory: could it be possible that our English set will get Masked Royal instead of Beast Ball? It would still add up to 15 Trainers, of course, and it would make everything fit between Beast Energy and FA Wake.

I guess it might be a little weird to have eight Supporters in a set, but IDK :p

EDIT: Okay, apparently Ultra Prism had eight Supporters (ten, if you count FA Lana, Lusamine), so maybe...

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Sort of out-there theory: could it be possible that our English set will get Masked Royal instead of Beast Ball? It would still add up to 15 Trainers, of course, and it would make everything fit between Beast Energy and FA Wake.

I guess it might be a little weird to have eight Supporters in a set, but IDK :p

EDIT: Okay, apparently Ultra Prism had eight Supporters (ten, if you count FA Lana, Lusamine), so maybe...
I mentioned this earlier, but I don't think Masked Royal is likely to be in the set. The Full Art card was only given in 100 copies as a prize for a competition, so I'm not sure if they'll make it an "easy to get" card in our English set without having it being "easy to get" in Japan. It's a possibility, but I don't think it's very likely - unfortunately, since the FA looks great!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think masked royal be in set. Once we get more english set numbers then we can put better lists together. Atm what we have 3 known card is numbers?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
It does say 8 new gx. So maybe polkia and such arent considered new. The official release info says it brings together ultra force and japans Forbidden Light . Japan only had 1 Zygarde in the sets. But using that theory i dont think alolan fatrat or pileosand was either. So atm im lost lol.

Last thought could lucario gx not be one of the 8? Sence we got its normal art in a box already? That would make best sence. The 8 new gx only talking RA gxs. So we could only be getting FA and rainbow art of lucario?

Last edited:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
It does say 8 new gx. So maybe polkia and such arent considered new. The official release info says it brings together ultra force and japans Forbidden Light . Japan only had 1 Zygarde in the sets. But using that theory i dont think alolan fatrat or pileosand was either. So atm im lost lol.

Last thought could lucario gx not be one of the 8? Sence we got its normal art in a box already? That would make best sence. The 8 new gx only talking RA gxs. So we could only be getting FA and rainbow art of lucario?
Last set the FA onlys were counted. Also, if Dialga and Palkia were in the set, we’d have an extra card in the set due to FAs (Beast Energy was confirmed and every card after is FA/RR/SR. Meaning unless they cut an FA ( and all of the 50% Zygarde Gxes) we don’t have space for both of them getting FAs in the set. Plus they are new GXes since they have different types

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
True but lacario gx still isnt a new gx...
Neither were Pheromosa, Xurkitree or Celesteela (and Silvally) from Ultra Prism, yet they still counted towards the total of "new" GX cards. It seems that TPCI or whoever creates the international sets decide what a new GX is and what it isn't.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Guzzlord, Pheromosa and Ultra Space confirmed! Appropriate people have been noticed :p

1. Exeggcute
2. Alolan Exeggutor
3. Snover
4. Abomasnow
5. Scatterbug
6. Scatterbug
7. Spewpa
8. Vivillon
9. Skiddo
10. Gogoat
11. Pheromosa
12. Alolan Marowak
13. Heatran
14. Fennekin
15. Fennekin
16. Braixen
17. Delphox
18. Litleo
19. Pyroar
20. Phione?
21. Froakie
22. Froakie
23. Frogadier
24. Greninja GX
25. Clauncher
26. Clawitzer
27. Amaura
28. Aurorus
29. Bergmite
30. Avalugg
31. Volcanion Prism Star
32. Dewpider
33. Araquanid
34. Magnemite
35. Magneton
36. Magnezone
37. Helioptile
38. Heliolisk
39. Xurkitree
40. Rotom
41. Uxie
42. Mesprit
43. Azelf
44. Espurr
45. Meowstic
46. Honedge
47. Honedge
48. Doublade
49. Aegislash
50. Inkay
51. Malamar
52. Skrelp
53. Dragalge
54. Hoopa
55. Poipole
56. Naganadel GX
57. Cubone
58. Torterra
59. Infernape
60. Gible
61. Gabite
62. Garchomp
63. Croakgunk
64. Toxicroak
65. Pancham
66. Binacle
67. Barbaracle
68. Tyrunt
69. Tyrantrum
70. Hawlucha
71. Zygarde
72. Zygarde
73. Zygarde 50% GX
74. Zygarde 100% GX
75. Diancie Prism Star
76. Rockruff
77. Lycanroc
78. Pangoro
79. Yveltal-GX
80. Guzzlord
81. Empoleon
82. Heatran
83. Flabebe
84. Flabebe
85. Floette
86. Florges
87. Sylveon
88. Dedenne
89. Klefki
90. Xerneas GX
91. Goomy
92. Goomy
93. Sliggoo
94. Goodra
95. Ultra Necrozma GX
96. Arceus Prism Star
97. Bunnelby
98. Diggersby
99. Furfrou
100. Noibat
101. Noivern
102. Beast Ball?
103. Beast Ring
104. Bonnie
105. Diantha
106. Eneporter
107. Fossil Excavation Map
108. Judge
109. Lady
110. Lysandre Prism Star
111. Lysandre Labs
112. Mystery Treasure
113. Steel Frying Pan
114. Ultra Recon Squad
115. Ultra Space
116. Wake
117. Beast Energy Prism Star
118. Unit Energy YFD
119. Greninja GX
120. Naganadel GX
121. Lucario GX
122. Zygarde 100% GX
123. Yveltal-GX
124. Xerneas GX
125. Ultra Necrozma GX
126. Bonnie
127. Diantha
128. Lady
129. Ultra Recon Squad
130. Wake
131. ???
132. Greninja GX
133. Naganadel GX
134. Lucario GX
135. Zygarde 100% GX
136. Yveltal-GX
137. Xerneas GX
138. Ultra Necrozma GX
139. Beast Ring
140. Eneporter
141. Energy Recycler
142. Mystery Treasure
143. Steel Frying Pan
144. Unit Energy YFD

So maybe the Corocoro Heatran is in the set?

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
Alright here's my bid for the setlist. If they call Wake "Crasher Wake", some things change to make things make a bit more sense. While we do still have a mystery FA card (perhaps it's a Judge FA that'll be included in Dragon Storm? Though anything would make sense at this point), I noticed that there's currently only a 1-card gap between Ultra Space and Beast Energy, which is kinda problematic since Unidentified Fossil and Wake should both be able to fit in there. If the card's name is Crasher Wake though, it makes it so Unidentified Fossil fits in and we can take out the random promo Heatran.