• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Electromagnetic machine gun (Genesect-EX magnezone)

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Pokemon (15):
3 Genesect EX (Fates collide) *--
3 magnezone (ultra prism) ---
1 magneton -
3 magnemite *--
2 Starmie (evolutions) *-
2 staryu (evolutions) *-
2 dhelmise *-

trainers (28):
3 cynthia ---
3 mount coronet *--
3 proffesors letter *--
2 acerola **
2 fisherman **
2 pokemon fan club *- (brigette only lets me pick 1 ex)
2 guzma *-
2 rescue stretcher **
3 rare candy ---
3 ultra balls ***
1 fighting fury belt *
1 choice band -
2 skyla **

energy (16):
15 steel energy *
1 DCE *

My tactic is to search or recover as much energy as possible, then use magnezone to overload it all onto genesect and hit for high dmg. Please give feedback, and make any changes u need to make it better

Last edited:

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Wow Nice list and cool idea.

There isn't much I would change.

I would try to add more rare candy's because you really want to get your magnazone out as fast as possible to cycle energy for your genesects.

For this I would take out:

-1 Fisherman

+1 Rare candy

You have so much energy recovery that it's okay if you take out one fisherman.

Good luck with this deck and I hope I helped :)

sylvarina

Aspiring Trainer
This is a really cool idea, I didnt think to pair Genesect EX with Magnezone. You definately need some Tapu Lele. Some Dhelmise will help do more damage as well. Some other ideas I was thinking about was Fighting Fury Belt (so you could take off a Choice Band with Genesect ability then attach Fighting Fury Belt) so you have more HP also it will make Acerola more useful. (I was also thinking about Max Potions as well so you can heal when you have no energy attached) Also because you cant 1st turn Brigette you do a 1st turn Lillie instead. So many ideas you could put into this so this is kind of an idea, heres something I came up with:

* 3 Magnemite
* 1 Magneton
* 3 Magnezone
* 3 Genesect-EX
* 2 Dhelmise
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX
* 1 Alolan Vulpix
* 1 Remoraid
* 1 Octillery

* 4 Professor Sycamore
* 4 N (Could do 2-2 N/Cynthia split)
* 3 Guzma