TCG Fakes Edwin's Fake Thread (Image Based)

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
flareontwit20_by_edwinsantander59-dbuugxl.gif

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
I don't care how it looks but if I send you some text to work with, could you make me a Latios & Latias GX? (All one Card)

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
I been really inactive recently, but i have good news! i got a graphic tablet! and im recently working on extended art cards! here are the first 3 cards that i make, im still learning how to use the tablet, but is way more smooth than work with mouse xD

vanillite_alter_by_edwinsantander59-dbxonln.png

altered_voltorb_by_edwinsantander59-dbxyodn.png

sneasel_extended_art_by_edwinsantander59-dbxzf5d.png

as you can see i get better with every card that i make :)

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
Here i go with mimikyu...

mimikyu_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbcydvw.png
fairy_energy_by_edwinsantander59-dbcycil.png

Hope you like it!

looking this i see, my mimikyu is too OP, i will change to make it more balanced.

yeah, i use the textures because that hide all disperfect when i resize the image, that's why i always use the texture XD, maybe in some arts i will not use that (if the art is perfect for the card in the most cases)
Spoiler for mimikyu was not working for me. could you pm me it? nice art btw, mimikyu is my favorite pokemon.

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
updating with my lastest works:

haunter_altered_art_from_cri_by_edwinsantander59-dbyhrcm.png

toxicroak_extended_art_by_edwinsantander59-dbyxb5b.png

mew_extended_art_by_edwinsantander59-dc09y9p.png

salandit_extended_art_by_edwinsantander59-dc0j35c.png

starmie_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dc10e3r.gif

mewtwo_giftwitter_by_edwinsantander59-dc12j0t.gif

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Wow these are so awesome! I can't decide which one I like the most. The Mewtwo seems very interesting. Can you please make a Rayquaza or Lucario card?

Edwin Santander

Aspiring Trainer
pHaqg8Z.jpg

Wow.. it's been a while!! here´s something, i will be uploading old works during these days!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
You cards are trully magnificent, I love how you do an animated GX cards. Will be coming back here to check out your works for sure.