Finished Count to Ten ~ Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
The travels have been long.
We are down to only 4 people.
4 People aren't many.
4 People are less than the Spice Girls are composed of. Even if some of our contestants are argubly more spicy than them.

But then again. 4 People are more than the Sugababes. Every number is important.
Every Person leaving is a big diffrence in counting in strategy. Every Number less can mean the diffrence between t.a.T.u., the Sugababes, Las Ketchup and the Spice Girls.
And those are very diffrent groups of ladies. Let me tell you (jesus christ it was way to hard to find a girl group that's exactly 4 people that isn't K- or J-pop)

So there are obviously very important decissions to be made.
There are so many numbers to pick from.
And it was hard to do so.
But years worth of scientific research has led me to believe that the following is the best decission for this time of the game.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Please stand up. For my number:

Hope you make a similarly good decission @FlavorfulPineApl

mirdo

Im in an Odd Position and we are at a turning point in the game.
I've been appoached by a few people regarding how i should count.
Saying that "this player is a threat"
But how scary can you be when you count?
Thats a big question. And a big decission.
I could count 7. Passing the decission to Pineappl to either eliminate Jade or Violet.

I could count 7,8 definitly Killing of Jade.

I could also go up to 9 and kill Pineappl.

Decissions...

Its soon down to Top 3. So Everybody is going to be for themselfs more or less.
And I Need to make a decission that seems the most pracical for me. You might have forgotten. But im in fact the best counter.

So I'm sorry. But im gonna Count to 7,8,9 even if that means Eliminating my former Secret Team Partner. Goodbye @FlavorfulPineApl

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
FlavorfulPineApl is out, choosing to say 10 himself! It's now @Jadethepokemontrainer's turn.

I'm no longer going to wait 24 hours to allow the loser to say 10, since the game's about to finish.

mirdo

Yeah. It would be a good time to play your cards right. I don't know why you don't then

Tbf. Playing against a counting GOD is hard.

@VioletValkyrie

mirdo

Good game Vi.
It is just the circle of life really. I told everybody I'm gonna prove how AMAZING i am at counting.

And i did.

BOW DOWN TO THE COUNTING MASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.