Discussion Brigette Rotation

masterofmew

Ɗamien
What is going to be the new Brigette after Sun and Moon forward is what is rotated in standard? Nest Ball? Pokemon Fan Club? Let me know what you guys think! I think it is going to be Pokemon Fan Club + Lele just like the Lele for Brigette but you Wonder Tag and grab the fan club instead

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Still too early for this sort of thread. We won't have an educated guess available until we see the SM7 set list, since it will be out in English before rotation.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Probably Fan Club. They just reprinted it and Brigette definitely isn't coming back, so they'll doubtedly make another "grab 3 from deck" Pokemon search. In which case, Fan Club is the best option, since it did see some play whenever Brigette became really good. Nest Ball is already taking Brigette spots in decks that don't need it, so both of your options are our likely go-to's.

masterofmew

Ɗamien
Probably Fan Club. They just reprinted it and Brigette definitely isn't coming back, so they'll doubtedly make another "grab 3 from deck" Pokemon search. In which case, Fan Club is the best option, since it did see some play whenever Brigette became really good. Nest Ball is already taking Brigette spots in decks that don't need it, so both of your options are our likely go-to's.
I like what you said and it sort of goes with the fact that you are going to be able to search out pokemon fan club with wonder tag just like you would do with lele but you would grab one less pokemon

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I like what you said and it sort of goes with the fact that you are going to be able to search out pokemon fan club with wonder tag just like you would do with lele but you would grab one less pokemon
Exactly. But, like PMJ said, we still should wait for the SM7 set list for a definite answer.

THB

Well?
I have been using Pokemon Fan Club just because I currently don't own any cards of Brigette.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I personally think that in some decks this will be the new Brigette:
Metal Mistress-Supporter

Search your deck for 4 Basic Metal-type Pokemon and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

Anonymous...

Aspiring Trainer
PFC and probably a few nest balls. Although, those two shaymin that got released in ultra prism may become the standard, but I've yet to see how those could get teched in.

But, I'm with PMJ on this, you never know what SM7 could bring with it. I highly doubt it gets reprinted as it's broken more or less.

Otaku

The wise fool?
Still too early for this sort of thread. We won't have an educated guess available until we see the SM7 set list, since it will be out in English before rotation.

I'd like to add that Brigette being an important part of decks is a fairly recent occurrence.

If you don't think it is all that recent, remember that it takes about two years of at least attempted serious play to lose your "newbie" status in a TCG like Pokémon. That's only two full formats worth of experience in a game that is nearly 20 years old, and also long enough that you don't appear to be the sort who will burn out too quickly. I don't know what the turnover rate is for TCG's but... well... like I said, two years to lose "newbie" status. ;)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Of course it's a joke. I also want to enter this card next time Trainers come in in the Create-A-Card!

Otaku

The wise fool?
It's not an actual card. 90% sure it's a joke because of the ridiculous metal support out.

Of course it's a joke. I also want to enter this card next time Trainers come in in the Create-A-Card!

If it is a joke, try posting it in a joking fashion... because you need to understand how many times we see a joke card that looks overpowered and - surprise! - it is real. In fact, it happens pretty often, it is just on a second (or third or fourth etc.) glance people realize it isn't broken. ;)

No, really. We have Pokémon Fan Club, a Supporter that snags any two Basic Pokémon from your deck and adds them to your hand. It isn't even a new card; the original dates back to the second set ever to have Supporters! Well, at least for English releases. ;) It was never re-released, but we actually got a powered-up version of it about 10 years ago in the form of Pokémon Collector, which added three Basic Pokémon from your deck to your hand. So, getting four Basics that are restricted to only [M] Pokémon is plausible, though I suppose the lack of a clause excluding Pokémon-EX/GX ought to have given it away. ^^'

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
OK. When I post joke cards in future I'll make sure that you know it's a joke before google Gilbert makes a video titled "New Metal Mistress Card Makes Metal Decks Insane!"

Otaku

The wise fool?
OK. When I post joke cards in future I'll make sure that you know it's a joke before google Gilbert makes a video titled "New Metal Mistress Card Makes Metal Decks Insane!"

That would be good.

If you were joking with your answer - and not only exaggerating for the sake of being funny - a lot of PokeTubers seem really, really eager to have breaking news and prone to gross hyperbole when naming their videos. Like google. ;)