Collecting Best website to buy singles

zPringle

Canadian Pokemon TCG player
Hello everyone my name is zPringle i'm very new to PokeBeach and I recently started collecting Pokemon cards again. I'm looking to attend the Toronto Ontario Canada's Regional in May, but I need to get some standard cards. My question is which website is the best to buy singles? I'm mainly looking for Trainers for the standard format(I'll be buying a Ultra Prism case when it comes out so I'm not really worried about Pokemon atm) If someone could drop me a link so what they think is the best/cheapest website to buy cards that would help alot.

Thanks in advance zPringle

torchictcg

Some-what advanced TCG Collector / Connoisseur
www.coolstuffinc.com

This is the site where I buy all my singles.

If you're looking for a site that you can buy multiple different cards and have them all come from the same place and arrive at the same time, I recommend this site. The site is super easy to use, they have inventory numbers of all their cards so you can see exactly how many they have on hand and they have some of the best customer service I've come across.

Most Trainer cards that are in Standard Format do tend to cost in the higher end (between $.35 - $5.99) depending on which card is most played but they have tons and tons of cards for as low as $.25 (even $.15 if you catch a sale). They have options to buy brand new, never owned cards or an option to buy played cards. I've purchased many of their played cards and some look in such great shape, you'd think they were near mint.

The best part of the site is the rewards system. If you sign up for their site, the more you buy, the more you are rewarded with. The rewards are discounts. There are different levels you reach. For example, I'm currently a level 5 which means I get 2% off their general products and 6% off single cards.

Just a suggestion! :)

TorchicTCG

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
TCG Player, hands down, is the best place to buy cards. It's used by the overwhelming majority of players to buy cards and determine price value for trading. It's pretty cheap compared to most card markets, followed closely by Ebay, but Ebay can sometimes be a hazard if you don't know exactly what you're looking at. They don't have a reward system as far as I can tell, but I believe there's a way to get store credit(I don't pay attention to that sorts of stuff, so I couldn't say for sure). Heck, TCG Player even sponsors Pokebeach's monthly tournament for prizes. Here is the link to their website: https://www.tcgplayer.com