Finished Agony Agatha [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
latest
Welcome young whippersnappers to this episode of Agony Agatha! Lessee here, what issue am I tackling today?
Anonymous said:
Hey Agatha!

I'm a moderator on this site called PokéBeach. More specifically, the Forum Games section! Thing is, we enjoy YPPY games a lot on our site, but we seem to be running out of ideas for exciting new ones. Have you got anything in mind?
My my, what an important problem! Fun is an essential part of one's daily routine, and I think I have just the thing. I'll run a game for you myself!

So kiddos, here's how this is gonna work:

• In one post, players need to pose some kind of issue. This can be as humorous and brief or serious and detailed as you want, though it's ideal to keep it lighthearted.
  • The next player to post has to solve the issue of player 1, and then post another issue of their own. Again, lightheartedness is key.
  • If you haven't got the idea yet, this is essentially a YPPY-ified version of agony aunt.
  • This game will last 2 weeks, unless it happens to be wildly popular, in which case we'll bump it up to 3.
Has everyone got the idea? Excellent! Then I'll pose the first, very important issue myself:

"I have $20 to spend on an item used to keep these young, REBELLIOUS ruffians off my lawn! What should I get to be cheap yet efficient?"

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
You should get some Pineapple Pizza! Gordon Ramsay would approve!

AHHHH!!! Gengars have taken over this town! Helllppppppppp!!!

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Invite them in, Gengars are lovely people I say with no bias what so ever

I have a greater concern for the lack of Silver Coloured Crayons in my Crayon collection O:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Just say a few puns, I hear they don't like those. :p God damnit gengar ;-;

Just get some silver coloured paint and paint lesser coloured crayons.

So, I have a case of lazyprocrastinitis. Are there any cures? D:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Coffee. Coffee makes you so restless that you have to do something. Something productive though? The jury's still out on that one :x

I have a fancy dinner party tomorrow. What should I cook? :eek:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Grilled Octopus. Easily one of the best dishes out there.

Recently, I saw engagement rings on sale for only $10,000 USD (20% off their normal list price). Should I buy one as an investment for the future?

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Nah, engagement rings are overrated. Engagement video games are totally better.

Speaking of video games, there aren't any switches in my area, anyone know how I could get one?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Oh don't buy anything now, wait for a couple months for the prices to go down a bit. $600 for a switch is expensive.

Any idea what movie I should watch tonight?

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
You can watch Big Brother Live Feeds :p

I need a good, friendly, non-offensive, non-morbid, PG, lamb puns/one liners, any ideas? :3

NinjaPenguin

TAE, I must lambaste your ability to not come up with any good puns.

I'm looking for a not-too-complicated board game that I can play with up to 6 players. Any suggestions?

Celever

Wheeeee~
1 board game I always enjoy is Betrayal at House on the Hill. It's great for beginners because the concepts are easy but also entirely translatable to lots of other games. Talisman is also a strong roleplaying classic, though a bit more complicated. I also think it's a bit more fun, personally.

I cant beat the pokeman champion becuz my pokemanz r 2 weak. How do?

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
clone ur freinds myew2 and use that

Agatha, I've been wondering...how did you choose your costume for your Elite 4 appearences?

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
She wanted to make sure her outfit matches with Gengar :U

An evil person is forcing 3 unsuspecting victims into a cave with a dragon, someone help me survive... >.<

Celever

Wheeeee~
Fairies have, for whatever reason, been proving to completely destroy dragons. So uh, use a fairy.

I can't think of a good problem for a YPPY game called Agony Agatha. Can anyone help?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Just post your predicament in the thread for that YPPY game, and no doubt a friendly trout will be along to assist you shortly. ^.^

There is a large buzzing insect of some kind flying around my head and slowly leaching out what little sanity remains to me. Dx

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Slap it like the Kirlia in your avatar >:]

I'm trying to see through the lies of the Jedi. What should I do?

NinjaPenguin

Try to see the truths of the Jedi. Anything not a truth is a lie.

What type of meat (besides beef or chicken) is the best for a hamburger?

Cypher333

time to run
Beef is the usual staple, as you clearly know, but bacon may also help to spice things up.

Just wondering what a good way to not be inactive and forget about a game you entered is? Totally asking for a friend :/

Celever

Wheeeee~
OH WOW HI CYPHER YOU'RE BACK. You could turn on alerts for e-mail? IDK if you check your e-mail. :U

What's the best way to greet a member of a site you haven't seen for a while? Totally asking for a friend :L

Status
Not open for further replies.