• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Budget Rainbow Road Works

Sorpah

King of Not Much
You guys already know Rainbow Road. The point of posting this is more because I replaced my Leles with Marshadows and my Brigettes with Pokemon Fanclubs and it's working really well. It's a lot more fun to play this way. I just got used to playing Marshadow.

Pokemon: 17
4 Xerneas (BKT)
2 Joltik (STS)
2 Galvantula (STS)
2 Pawniard (STS)
1 Bisharp (STS)
2 Oranguru (SUM)
1 Marshadow GX (CRI)
2 Marshadow (SHL)
1 Volcanion EX (STS)

Supporters: 13
4 Cynthia
2 N
1 Sycamore
3 Guzma
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Ninja Boy

Items: 17
4 Ultra Ball
3 Max Elixir
2 Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower
3 Float Stone
3 Choice Band

Energy: 13
4 Double Colorless Energy
9 Fairy Energy

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
I'm not sure you need Brooklet Hill, since it'll only be useful for Marshadow GX and Volcanion. Ultra Ball would be better for finding them. You could also try adding in Xerneas BREAK for more damage (I played a similar deck at league)

Sorpah

King of Not Much
It's very improbable for Xerneas BREAK's attack to do more than Rainbow Force. I might toss Brooklet Hill but probably for an extra Oranguru or Max Elixir. Possibly Gladion but I'm never really sure whether it's a good card.

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Substituting BH for either of those options are good (personally I'd pick the max elixir). Yeah, looking back at it Rainbow Force would do more damage than Xerneas BREAK

Sorpah

King of Not Much
So I've been playing it for a bit, and I was having a problem with dead cards in my hand due to too many Pokemon, which doesn't work with Oranguru very well. My plan was to take out the Bisharp line (although I love the artwork) and replace it with one Max Elixir, one Choice Band, and a basic of either dark, metal, or dragon type. I don't have a lot of good options for that though.